xisto Community
Droppin

Re: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

ty but fycRe: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, OnlineYou are all stupid gettin so angry with questions u don't even understand...Just because someone is looking for a free version does not mean they are looking for an illegal version or patch..Maby you should quit acting like your all mighty and get off your high horse and realize that not everyone knows everything about wow like u seem to think u do...There are alot of people who are new to wow and might not understand that unlike most traditional games wow does not offer an offline mode or a solo or single player mode...So maby next time you might actually take the time to read a question and understand it before making someone els look stupid...If you expect a newb to know everything about wow and how it works then who is the stupid one?-reply by willyjack

i am sorry but it is not the same as the real deal if you download it and + it breaks so many rules on this server i understand you want to get it for free let me give you a little heads up and i am a computer tech so lests stress this so you can understandit is not the same you dont play with users you can not be on any big servers like you want to even if you have all the stuped hac** and patc** so on it will not work out in the end for you not only that your ipis masked******** for the server to report you ********* so you can not ever play the real game because then your ip will be blocked and your host mask so you can get in some mess if you dont beleave me ask me because it is true and done to me in my years i no all systems and inside out of big server so i can not help in something that is bad even if i no info the server rules are the rules i dont break them neather shuld you bye asking ss you seen you all redy had admin up your as* for asking

Agree w iGuestRe: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

I bought the game legally on Walmart. Since I paid for the game I should not be tied up with online service to play the game as single player or solo. If Blizzard want to offer me online service for multiplayer game it should an option not mandatory to use the game. Really frustrated buyer :(((

Edu.

-reply by Eduardo Valadares

free servers will never be like paid wowRe: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

First of all, don´t waste time looking for any type of GC generator(all are scams) or hacks, if you wanna play wow for free you have to do atleast a little for it, so try http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ instead, here you risk nothing, just go there, sing up, get full credit with 1-2 easy free offers, reffer 5 people who also get their own full credit and you have 60days prepaid card (EU or US, can be emailed so you won´t w8 8weeks like point2shop web) Go ahead, you can´t lose anything

-reply by ProchlastaKeywords: wow free game card

playing wow for free Re: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

Well theres always the infamous Private servers... But I don't recomend because they are illegal get boring real fast and there are many bugs and glitches

If you want wow for free you might need to do a little work.

I use a little site called cashle or points to shop this site is linked directly to Amazon and you accumulate points in order to buy rewards.First sign up for this site https://www.points2shop.com/ Then you can complete do surveys and offers online where it you takes a fewMinutes a day which could get around from 20cent to a dollar per survey/offerYou complete(sometimes more). Surveys and offers offer take around 2-3 minutesTo do and let say you go on for 25 minutes a day  you would get around 3To 4 dollars  (you also get awarded 250 points which is equivalent to 2.50Dollars for signing up.) If you want to buy a prepaid game card which is 30 dollars for 2 months of gamePlay you can earn it in around a week. (many times there are sellers that sellFor 20 dollars but you may have to pay shipping)Note" sign up requires you to verify your address and phone number...SoThat they can mail your orders to you. Do not use false information unless youWant your 60 day prepaid card to go to someone else I personally use this method to play for free everyday I go on for about 10Minutes and in 2 months I end up with just enough money for my second pre-paidGame card. But this way you have to work a little.. But nothing worth having is free.

-reply by Sanders

ummyeahRe: How Can I Play World Of Warcraft For Free ?, Online

Replying to miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinGSo yeah this guy never said he wanted to play wow free forever..He simply asked how he can play wow online for free ( I would recommend MOLTENWOW ) if you want the best servers with the most people...and yes molten wow is free and 100 percent legal.

-reply by L33tG33k