xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Citezyne

Fallout & Fallout 2 I cant belive no one has raised this game here

After scowling the forum I noticed that no one talked or mentioned Fallout 1 & 2.... seriously you want to talk about old skool games FO 1 & 2 are classics they are what makes a RPG an RPG there plot and story line where immersive and there world was huge there was a total freedom thing going on there, where you could do what you want and at the time that was new to a RPG or any game for that matter, in my personal opinion I think that fallout 1 and 2 are all time great games.Same thing for Duke Nukem 3D and day of the tentacle, they are what made the gaming industry what it is Today they are games worth talking about and discussing or even arguing about they are what made people stand up and look.

Fallout 2 and Tactics are two of my favorite titles of all time! ALL TIME!... its great series. Although i never did get Pipboy as part of my team in Fallout Tactics. grrrrr.I think actually the announced a new Fallout game. I forget the developer, but hopefully it turns out great

i read rumors of a fallout 3 that is much like fallout 1 and 2 they seem to think that fallout tactics was a flop i dont think it was that but but it was definatly ok, they say that fallout 3 will but useing a hevaly alterd vertion of the morrowind engine with LAN support but other than that its not ver specific about it other than it following after fallout 2 so it follows the origanal stroy line, i had a screenie somewhere but i cant find it

Yeah I can't wait either, I seen some of the screen shots its awesome it looks like that you can tottally customize the ways your character looks too like his face hair body and and what ever I can't wait hell yah

Well, Fallout and Fallout 2 are actually the first game it got to my mind when talking about RPG games, as currently there's nothing finer than that. For me it has all the essenstial ingredients of a successful RPG game. Open-ended gameplay thanks to the flexibility of the game engine, character interaction which suits your character attributes (Its quite fun playing a character with low intelligence, try it!), chuckloads of skills which encourages you to level up, dozens of NPCs to interact with them individually with their own personality and charms, inuitive combat system (groin shot!), a nice setting, lots of interesting places and lots of exploring, and of course, a good story to tie it all up.No better example of a RPG game than Fallout/Fallout 2. And I expect no less from Fallout 3.