xisto Community

All I can say is hi. The reason I joined was so I could find a good host for my website.Then I found out I had to do the forum, but it seems cool here. I may like posting on this forum alot.

Dont just say "hi" and stay like that, cause the admins here are a bit too strict about what, how much and where you post. Before posting on any forum I would like to tell you to read the "Announcements" as contains a lot of info. you must know at all times. And one more thing, do not copy anything from anywhere, anytime as this forum rules do not allow you to. Information about this can be found on that "Announcements" forum. The admins, mods, memebers refer copying as "plagiarism", incase you did not know what it meant.When I joint Xisto, I really had not read any of those rules and surely did not know what "plagiarism" meant.

Yeah, I didn't read the rules when I first posted, but I just finished. I know what plagerism means, but I don't know if it has any different meaning to the moderating team here. I will surely have to go look at everything, but that will take some time. I think I am fine for now.Edit: I really hope I do fine.

Edited by 108Soc (see edit history)

Dont just say "hi" and stay like that, cause the admins here are a bit too strict about

No problem here, because we are in the "no post count" section of the forum, so we can say not so clever things here.

Lol, that is so true. Most things that would apply in other forums won't really apply in here, but the rules do still count. Rules are always counted everywhere. Rules are meant to be broken, but then bad things happen. Sorry, I got off subject.