xisto Community
iGuest

Hacker's Boot Screen For Windows XP Users A must have Windows XP boot screen for hackers.

I think one of the mods will surely move this post to its exact place, in the meanwhile read this post where I psoted it.

I know that most of you use linux/unix as an OS, but for those who are using Windows XP, you must have got bugged with that same old boot screen, try this for a change.

Its a very nice boot screen, that shows that you are a hacker or atleast you support hacking. Get it, its a must.

Click here to download the boot screen.

You know ... this would be great if I actually paid any attention to my boot screen. I'm rarely even at the computer when it's booting up - mainly because I'm one of those people who can only sit still when I'm actively doing something, whereas staring at a boot screen just drives me insane.But I'm in the minority, so there are probably a lot of other people who would really enjoy this *grins*

Hey come on man, not every one is impatent, I know that every one hates to see that Windows logo everytime it keeps booting (almost everytime it is booting due to errors). If you want to avoid this stinking logo, then you should try this boot-screen. By the way, I designed the boot-screen and I assure you its 100% safe, I have also included an instruction file incase you dont know how to do it.As I am a hacker, support me and my hacking friends bu putting up this boot-screen.

Also, Newbies beware. This could seriousely damage your windows startup.This can sometimes corrupt your keneral file and boot.ini file.

Also, Newbies beware. This could seriousely damage your windows startup.This can sometimes corrupt your keneral file and boot.ini file.

Yes surely it will, if you do not read the manual I provided. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. If you follow all me instructions written in plain english then I am sure you can change your boot screen without any problems. And if you dont and your system does not behaves normal for whatever reason do not blame me for that. I am not giving any support for that boot screen.

Come-on support me and my friends, be a hacker, not a cracker!

Exactly what I wanted to say. This thing is good, and I find it funny, but beware! Have a backup ready all the time and be prepared to work with DOS :P I tried this once, following the manual, but it didn't work out well. Fortunatelly, I was able to fix it from safe mode.

Nevertheless, try it, all you can do is crash Windows - which is not such a bad thing at all ;)

Come on man, it is'nt that bad, when you installed it you should have renamed and made a copy of that keneral file and boot.ini, and one more thing before you do anything to your boot.ini file, dont modify your current setting (OS definig path), instead just add another path, that way you can be sure that even if the boot-screen instation fails you can use the original OS listing to acces your comp and reverse all that you had done. Just try it once more!

Its a very nice boot screen, that shows that you are a hacker or atleast you support hacking. Get it, its a must.

Seriously gameshn, there's no point in keep telling us to support hacking and that you're a hacker. Once is enough. I guess i could give it a go but i never tried this before. The closest I've got to even changing my PC drastically was "attempting" a login screen change. But that didn't work. Luckily i backed it up. If you can somehow teach me to do change it i'll be so glad.Though after looking through all that code i can see its a risk to take if I'm new to this. So I don't think I'm even gonna try. Especially after my computer just recovered from major problems.

Come on man, it is'nt that bad, when you installed it you should have renamed and made a copy of that keneral file and boot.ini, and one more thing before you do anything to your boot.ini file, dont modify your current setting (OS definig path), instead just add another path, that way you can be sure that even if the boot-screen instation fails you can use the original OS listing to acces your comp and reverse all that you had done. Just try it once more!

man, to be a hacker or not, it's your problem, don't shout to us that you are a hacker every time you are talking, anyway, you should know well that it's called kernel, not keneral or such names, and this is one of the basis, and a way or another i will not try it or support hacking, will not try it because i'm on linux already, nothing interesting in windows, and i will not support hacking because i know well what could a hacker "real hacker" can do and how can he cause to companies and people, and how could a hacker "newbie hacker" could cause to innocent people while he just playing with tools he doesn't know, cracking or hacking both are illegal and don't try ever to put them on the legal side as some people sometimes do, i know well because i was one of them once "5 years ago" we did a very bad stuff, so no more, it's enough with it, try to learn how to get rid of hackers, that's better than learning hacking, by the way you seem to be so new with it :P

No no and no, when will you people learn? Hackers aren't bad, whereas crackers are! Hackers are just people with a huge knowledge concerning computers, but they don't use it for mischiefs - crackers do. That's why I support hacking. But I'm not doing it by having a hacker boot screen :P

No no and no, when will you people learn? Hackers aren't bad, whereas crackers are! Hackers are just people with a huge knowledge concerning computers, but they don't use it for mischiefs - crackers do. That's why I support hacking. But I'm not doing it by having a hacker boot screen :P

Thats the spirit my frined, no one seems to understand this at all. The whole world is ignorant about this, what can we do. We (hackers) are treated as out-casts in communities and socities. Why dont people understand the crackers are the criminals, not hackers. And even in hacking there are several different categories where there are some illegal things, but most of the time it is crackers who do some illegal stuff. Most hacker (at least whom I know) are ethical.

Hold on, hold on. Check with me if I am correct:

Hacker: Computer enthusiast

Cracker: Malicious computer user

Correct?

By the way, why upload to MegaUpload.com? It sucks, really. One of the worst file-sharing services I've ever seen in my entire life. Probably the worst. Yeah, I think so.

Can I ask to be uploaded to a better service please? The "download-slots provided to my country (Thailand) are used up (100)"

So freaking stupid

Hi, thanks about the advice to change my file-sharing service, but that is the only one I know which has an easy to use interface, can you suggest me with other file-sharing services.And the definitions you gave are not more or not less than 100% correct. You are right. People dont seem to understand the fact that hackers are the good guys (kind of) and crackers are the bad guys (they are, all the time).

Yeah.. Rapidshare is a decent service. Oh, by the way, pardon me for my little uproar there. I just got a little upset over MegaUpload and their stupid problems. Why would they place slots in a country?? It's just plain stupid!!Anyway, please try the following services:-Rapidshare (maximum 20~25kbps for me)-FileFactory (maximum 15~20kbps for me)That's all I know of, which are good, tried and true. ;) Well, just good in their standards, but I need to see really good ones! Hmmm You know, just free file hosting services and like that... they're cool but I don't like restrictions! :P