xisto Community
circlemodeling

NOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

Kapersky is the best antivirus. Simply Nod32 is a weak protection. I used Nod32 Business Edition but suddenly the Nod32 never started again. I uninstall it. And then I install the Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 and detects virus, trojans, malware, spyware that Nod32 didn´t detect like virus.Use Nod32 is not safety. I recommend Kaspersky or McAfee Antivirus.

nod32 is betterNOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

Detection rate of both are equal but nod32 take less resourses and run fast,kaspersky has better firewall.Both r good or you can go with avira security suite which provide better detection rate than both.-reply by amit kumar taank

KASPERSKY 2010NOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

Hello. I think Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 is the best with Malware bytes anti-malware. I use the two of them on my machine, and my pc is still very fast. I used ESET Smart Security 3, but I think Kaspersky is better.

-reply by hunhistory

NOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?NOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

I really rocommend that you get Kaspersky internet security 2010. One time I was using NOD32 smart security 4, it was good but not good enough, it can't block trojans, just detection, damn it!my pc was fully infected, now I am using kaspersky IS 2010 and it's awsome, quick and effective, blocks all threats and someway speeds up your surfing speed! using the new system called green zone! that's a cool thing to know

It's simply great!Full protection against attacking website and trojans while downloading! Get it now!

-reply by Mike

mcafee is not good it is the worst! Its even under nod32.. Nod is the lightest on resource no matter what people say. But kaspersky is better in detections and removal of the virus.I used both of them and for me if you want a fast,easy to use and lag free computer(if you havent upgraded it) go for nod32 (smart security is good). If you have a powerful system with lots of sensitive files on it go for kaspersky (internet security rocks!).Thats what I would advise anyone to go for. NEVER USE Mcfee , Norton , OR Avg (free or premium)<----these are not good at all.

if you don't want to spend any money go for Avira ( personal free fav AV ) or avast (don't like it that much)  and go for comodo firewall.You should have a good pc then also.

.:Dhaabi:. <-- admin at zone9 networking solutions

-reply by .:Dhaabi:.

Kaspersky Internet SecurityKIS 2010 Usage of System ResoursesNOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS 2010) since August 2009. When I scan a USB or a memory card task manager shows up to 99% of CPU usage by KIS2010. In other idle times usage will be in a range of 2-35 % CPU Usage. What is your opinion. Please reply me.

-reply by Bobby

McAfeeNOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

I get the enterprise edition of mcafee from the school real cheap.  I also find that comparing the regular consumer edition does not compare with the enterprise editions.  My mcafee 8.7i prevents access to all system files from all websites.  A bit annoying for sites that require cookies but I am happy.  I will admit that at one point before the school license that I got a trojan that norton, abg, and trend micro wouldn't pick up.  And Kaspersky found it and got rid of it.

-reply by Amin

well t be honest???????>>>>NOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

kaspersky internet security 2010 rules the roost...I'm using it with microsoft security essentials..To my amazement no over usage of resources and both forms a good team..And I totally boast of my pc's protection...Kaspersky is the best

-reply by anubhav

I used to use ESET, until I met a member of my cousins friends who works for microsoft. He said he recommends kaspersky as I told him I had a trojan because ESET detected the trojan, but did nothing about it. I uninstalled ESET, and installed kaspersky. Hey presto! kaspersky deleted the trojan-downloader and my pc is really fast. I also use malwarebytes anti-malware and kapersky. They go great together! yes, ESET might be lighter, but kaspersky is MUCH more effective.

Lew Brereton

Eset - KasperskyNOD32 vs. Kaspersky: Which Is Better?

I have been using KIS 2010 for 10 months and last week it let in a worm called Sohnad which completely screwed my computer. I could not even restore my computer in safe mode.So a fresh install was done, windows xp sp3.Totally disappointed with KIS. I have just downloaded a free trial with Eset NOD32 IS.My license with KIS runs out in Feb 2010 and I will not renew - that's for sure. Anyone had good/bad experiences with NOD?I know none are bullet proof, however, this worm that KIS let in has been around a while, so that angered me somewhat.I may trial Bit defender as well. PC World staff keep going on about Norton 2010, but then they would as they seem to be their main stockists.Any suggestions would be appreciated?

ThanksGary

From my personal expirience I have to admit that when I had to format my computer (3 times) becouse of viruses (over 50) nor nod nor kasperfsky were there! I beleive that they are the only ones that can provide security, I've used them both (running nod at this time) I never had a problem with my pc. I kind of prefer the nod becouse it's lighter and more attractive but I belive that kasperfsky is as good as this. You should buy the one that fits your pocket better becouse with either of them you'll have the fukk protection you need.

-reply by billys

I think kasperskynod32 and norton are the main contenders. For a 3.0ghzprocessor and 1gb ram I found norton the be really slowing down my comp despite a quick install and good detection rate. Kaspersky2010 was even slower increasing my startup time by two mins. I have used nod32 only for a while but I seem to have forgotten about it after a system reinstall. So I must try it again especially as it is a lot cheaper

They both highly rated AVs but in the general areas of

Speed-  Nod32Memory- Nod32Detection Rate- KasperskyFeatures- KasperskyKaspersky seems to have better protection than Nod32 not by a big margin though, so I recommend Nod32 for performance and good detection.