xisto Community
amitbhandari

Hosting Approved But Unable To Register Alongwith a little question on service

I requested my web hosting account a few days ago and got it as approved but I am surprised as I am unable to register with an error message showing that the sub-domain (amitbhandari.astahost.com) doesnot exist, however I have already sent this sub-domain name as a request.

Please help me and let me know whether it takes some time to get registered after being approved.

Also, I looked on homepage of Xisto and found that SSH is available. It is going to be very useful to me as I am a dial-up user and this will help me uploading files in compressed format and de-compressing later thus saving my uploading time and making the whole process more efficient for me.

Now, the question is whether the SSH is automatically activated for every new account or does it require to be requested. If it requires a request then please tell me in which category should I post the request for activation of SSH for my account.

You haven't created your hosting account yet. You've to visit https://support.xisto.com/ and select option number 1 (Create a Hosting Account) from the menu and follow the directions to create your own hosting account. Only then your subdomain becomes available for usage.

This is a small bug in the Windows 2000 professional operating system. I am using the same OS for my home PC. When I get cinnected to the internet within minutes I get an announcing the corruption of error in svchost.exe system program. Due to this none of the web-pages can be saved for after-review. Editing options like copy-paste of the matter do not work at all. Only alternative remain is to entireley restart the whole process of rebooting. I found this to be very annoying. I would be glad if this bug could be fixed. However this problem is not seen in Windows XP/Me/98. But the problem with these OS are the manual settings of Environment variables.

This is a small bug in the Windows 2000 professional operating system. I am using the same OS for my home PC. When I get cinnected to the internet within minutes I get an announcing the corruption of error in svchost.exe system program. Due to this none of the web-pages can be saved for after-review. Editing options like copy-paste of the matter do not work at all. Only alternative remain is to entireley restart the whole process of rebooting. I found this to be very annoying. I would be glad if this bug could be fixed. However this problem is not seen in Windows XP/Me/98. But the problem with these OS are the manual settings of Environment variables.

And shirisha49 how is this problem related to this topic? Use the "New Topic" button to start a topic for discussion. Don't reply to just any post. :P