xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Search Engine Submitting Software.

Search Engine Submitting Software.  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have gotta problem, can anyone help me solving it, the pages of my site cannot b indexed by Google, beacause of current webhost (Tripod), can anyone help me get a free auto-site submitting software, that bombards the search engine with my URL, I also tried AutoAdd, can anyone suggest something else. :lol:

I have gotta problem, can anyone help me solving it, the pages of my site cannot b indexed by Google, beacause of current webhost (Tripod), can anyone help me get a free auto-site submitting software, that bombards the search engine with my URL, I also tried AutoAdd, can anyone suggest something else. :lol:

Ganesh I think there are two ways of getting rid of this problem:
Firstly : make your page pure.
Secondly : try changing your host.
What I mean by make your page pure is that remove the unwanted scripts that you have put to remove the forced tripod advertisements and remove the unwanted javascripts and also do not encript your page.
Secondly : I feel the Tripod Server is not up to the mark and on my advise I feel you should change your host to may be Xisto ,they are quite reliable according to my experience and I feel that maybe by doing this you would be able to get indexed completely by Google.
For more queries on this matter mail me at rohanramanath@gmail.com,
Dean Solutions4u Enterprises and I will surely help you to my level best. :lol: