xisto Community
Asaf

Need For Speed Most Wanted! The best game

I'm palying Need For Speed Most Wanted for the 7th time.I love the Need For Speed series they get better with each newer version and also the races become more challenging.Need For Speed Most Wanted is my favourite Need For Speed game, Need For Speed Carbon disappointed me by offering nothing special or new so that i can drool.I'm eagerly awaiting for the next relaese in the Need For Speed series later this year.

Hey! I really think all of you are right! :D NFS Most Wanted really makes you most wanted! :o Even though I got being watched by a helicopter, or being pursued by the determinated police officer :angry: , that is what is Most Wanted, because it really makes you wanted by the police :) .The difference between the most wanted and underground is the cicumstances. :blink: In NFS: U, it is night, and even though you will wreck everything up apart, nothing will happen to you.But in NFS:MS, it is day, and is also a story about some guy who was cheated trying to beat up a 15th Blacklist player, and took up the greatest car that took the 15th Blacklist placer up to the top, and to get the car back, you have to beat all the other 14 blacklist players! And in the end,(sorry, I wanted suspense)..........................................., you have to get out of the city, because many police are trying to get you... and in that situation, you can't escape other than getting out of the driving city. You start at the police level 1 to 4, then the police officer seemingly now knew your number and said some awful words, making you into level 5! At some time, someone will tell to you something that will make your level went down down to 1, and a few blacklist players beaten, your "arch-enemy" will tell you something that will make your level up up up to level 5! When you did not and after you beat the 1st place blacklist, you can't get out of the city, but just after you beaten the 1st place blacklist, one time, your police level will be level 6!!!! It is where you have to get out of the city, because there is no way you can escape execept through there.So I say rating the game 1 to 100, I say 100! :D:angry: Hey! Do you know that secret that can shock those playing right now and still did not beat the 1st Blacklist player?

The Good * Outrunning the cops is extremely exciting * Outstanding sound effects * Sharp graphics * Tones down some of the over-the-top product placement found in the previous NFS games * Mindblowing full-motion video cutscenes.The Bad * Racer AI isn't too bright at first, gets wicked smart later on * Not enough mindblowing full-motion video cutscenes.tanks... ;) ;) ;)

OK, so,it's normal that I have trouble with my on-board 8 megs video and 256 Megs RAM. I had money enough to buy the game, I will need more money for increasing my hardware.

our pc's are same :)
but this game roolz (i played on friends computer), it's so cool
cool graphics, very real driving and the police... and those girls :)

NFS Most Wanted crashes during load up of Bounty EVENT!!!!!!!!

Need For Speed Most Wanted!

I have a laptop with 800mb ram and intel 915/910 Gm card (onboard).

The game runs perfectly but crashes during the loading screen of BOUNTY EVENT.I have also upgraded the drivers of my Card.PLEASE HELP!

ALSO prince of persia sands of time does not start giving ERROR REPORT with diont send OPTION.THe same error occurs even in NFS MOst Wanted.

-reply by Signtrigger