xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightfox1405241487

Microsoft Hates OpenOffice

there is only one feature that i really lack when using open office: thesuras. it is such a useful tool on ms office and i really miss it on oO. other than that i dont really find very many differences between the two programs. that makes oO better as it costs nothing.when i reinstall my windows in the next few days i dont think i will be bothering with ms office even though i own it - so there you go.

Well when I first bought my computer I decided I would have to buy Microsoft Office for all my document needs as such, but then I discovered that OpenOffice was already installed on the system so I thought I'd give it a go.That was about a year ago and since I have found no real need to by Microsofts Office and have found OpenOffice to be great, reliable, simple to use and good for lots of different needs.Guess I must be another user with "limited needs"... bloody Microsoft!