xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

Joomla Login Bug Not exactly normal...

I just installed Joomla manually and whenever i login, I'm identified as "0" even though my username is Evion. I tried creating another user to test it and it still has that "0" thing. What's wrong with it?

Here are some screenshots:

Before logging in:

Posted Image

After logging in:

Posted Image

Any help would be appreciated thanks because if this doesn't work out i may have to reinstall it again. I think it maybe something within the installation. I probably deleted the wrong file when there was that screen that said i had to delete all installation files. I deleted all the files that were "capsed" and the installation folder.

Edited by techocian (see edit history)

What version did you install? If the problem is what you think it is, and if your version is below the current one (I think it's 1.0.8) try upgrading. That way you will get newer files that you might not have. Also, if you know coding, you could try hiding this, maybe make it show only "Hi!"

This is a Bug already documented by the DevTeam of Joomla. Anyway, you can download a temporary patch here https://forum.joomla.org/index.php?action=d.0;attach=11909

This is not an official one but should resove the Problem

Edited by blix (see edit history)

login module Issue!?Joomla Login BugHi...I am new to joomla, and now am at the stage of editing the login module!When I create and user account and login as the created user it directs me to a page which my template was from, but I want it to be directed to a specific page within my website.Please advice on how I can edit the logged in users to direct to specific page or any documentation you recommend.Thanks in advance,Joombee-question by joombee