xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz

Thai Food And Cannibalism

Will you eat Thai Food after seeing these pictures?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ATTN TO ALL:

whyme says: WARNING - some people may find these images to be highly disturbing, involving fetal body parts, and other graphic images, please view AT YOUR OWN discretion.

Pho

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

XRS (xboxrulz's rating system):

UNRATABLE

xboxrulz

Edited by whyme (see edit history)

xboxrulz, I'm afraid to burst your bubble, but that is definately NOT Thai food. Do you know how I know? Because the language written on vicecityworld is Vietnamese, and guess what? I'm Vietnamese :)And to answer your question, no I currently do not and will not eat that. The fetus is just gross. Ugh!

Hrmmm... I smell a rat... and it's not the one in the rice...I probably will continue to eat Thai food, mainly because I know the restaurant down the road doesn't put anything like that in their food.It's not a nice image...

This is obviously something that brings in stereotypes of other people, of course, common sense tells one that Thai food does not invovle human parts. These are only select individuals that are participating in these. For all we know, any race of people can and will do this. And I will keep on eating thai fooda side note: i think that some people may find these images disturbing, so i have given a little warning.

oh no... those pictures are really disgusting, i wonder what it is taste.., what will you do if someone offer you such type of food but they don't let you know what actually the ingredient? it is OK for me as long as they don't tell me the truth after eating the soup.... really... i will be more careful to have a lunch in vietnam... sorry guys :)

That is disgusting! I can't believe they do that!!! That is wore than chinese eatings dog (i dont eat em uurk)Who would even put those images up on a website!!! Euurgh how can that maneat a foetus!!!!! He doesn't even care that he was one of those.... what if someone ate him.. >( I don't think that everyone eats foetus' umm for sure... I mean hardly anyone eats dogs in china... only the freaky and maybe...rich people do... i mean loads of em hav dogs...oh and where the hell did you find this website ?

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Holy crap.... that is the most disgusting thing ever.... its sooo sick.... and ya that is vietnamese but i dont think i've ever seen any food like that, you can't really say its some countries type of food... i mean when you go to a thai restaurant or even a vietnamese restaurant you wont see something like that... but oh my god i cant even believe the man can actually cook the feotus... i really wanna puke...The images... well i don't think theere should be more warning on the actual website... cause i think a lot of people will be very disturbed after seeing such a thing...I advise most of you to not look at the images...

My cousin sent me this link and it's disturbing. It is good to know what people would do to eat, since these are poor countries..... Oh ya, about the Chinese eating dogs, that is only true in the Tibet regions (or Northwest China).I'm Chinese, so I know that.xboxrulz

Everyone seems to have the impression that all Chinese people eat monkey brains and dogs, and soon, it becomes really stereotypical, and they think that we all like to devour brains and stuff. Which case, as xboxrulz already said, is not true. Only like 0.023 of the population do that.

OMG!! A human being eating another one. What world are we in. I will never go to a Thailand restaurant anymore. Even go to Thailand for vacation free or not. I am still sick of the images I saw. I don't know why the UN and other Human Rights Organizations do not say something against that. This should not be happening in this World in this 21st century. I am surprised why Thailand has natural disaster often. This should be taken as a punishment of them eating God's children. To hell who so eat God's Children they will pay harshly for that because being Buddhist, Christian, Muslim or what ever, killing and/or eating God's Child is inhuman, scandalous, sinful and is the door that send the perpetrator to HELL.