xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evion

Requesting A Recommendation Of A CPM

EduAfrica

I am currently running a non-profit "organization" website that is raising money to build a school in Sierra Leone. This money will be passed on to freethechildren.org at the end of probably this June. It is a project of my Geography class' and so far, we've had a few pros and cons, some fundraisers and the such.

My job is to handle all online "things" related to the project. So far, I've created the website, started a paypal donations account and have helped promote this project by means of AIM (Local area only) and many other ways. My idea for the moment is to run some advertisements across the page to raise some money for the project. Of course, just the local area isn't enough to generate much hits at all but our goal is to pass along the message of our existence throughout Atlanta (Georgia, United States - Where my school is near) and its surrounding counties.

I am fairly new to this advertising procedure as I've never done anything like this before. I would appreciate any recommendations anyone can give for a advertising program that can offer services for non-profit organization websites and low NET rates probably because there may not be as much hits.

Please visit the website at this URL and help me out in any way that could help promote the website. I appreciate all comments good or bad as I'm very dedicated to making this project a success.

Much thanks,

Evion (tech)