xisto Community
NilsC

Change In Hosting Packages For All Members This a copy of email sent 3/21/05

Yes this will prove quite convenient for many people looking to host larger sites and who dont want to shell out 10 bucks a month for a similar service. I havent used up all my bandwith, but thanks anyways!

it must have been a fluke but the other day i say unlimited space on my cpanel just wondering about that?

it must have been a fluke but the other day i say unlimited space on my cpanel just wondering about that?

154539[/snapback]

Hey Saint Michael!

For a little while there were some Cpanel problems and all of them said unlimited space. I had asked about it and they said that it was a server problem and everyone's said the same thing. After a week or two it seemed to get resolved. ;)

aah so the 1% percent had something to do with unlimited space, it would have been nice though XP. i seen like few hundred new accounts in recent weeks to, so this site is sure doings its job.

Well I am pleased to know that if I ever need more e-mail or databases that I can obtain them (the e-mail is a far off doubtful maby and the databases are a never). Xisto is better than I thought when I applied here.

Nice job but do in need to maintain 30 hosting credits to get the plan 2.pls in detail tell me what do i need to do?i hope is there is not any cahnge than this..right.

Nice job but do in need to maintain 30 hosting credits to get the plan 2.

pls in detail tell me what do i need to do?

i hope is there is not any cahnge than this..

right.

166325[/snapback]

No, you don't need to maintain 30 hosting credits to get plan 2. The rules are the same for everyone: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/8717-fair-warning-is-given-to-all-hosted-members/