xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XIII

Disk Usage Bug

I've had that problem -- if u want to call it a problem - for a month or more. it says i have unlimited bandwidth, nad unlimited disk space. maybe it's not an issue for someone who doesn't have much stuff on there anyways, but for those who are close to their limit, it does make a difference whether you see the proper amount of free space or not. it would be nice to have it fixed once and for all sometime soon, and while the mods are at it, how about increasing the package to 200MB :lol:

It looks like the admins have finally fixed the problem.Hopefully if no one did go over their actual limit there won't be any suspended accounts :lol:.They still haven't fixed the webalizer stats though, which is a shame because they are a really powerful stats program. Oh well, at least one bug has been fixed

the other day I logged in to do something and I saw unlimited too.... I almost fainted and then realized that, yes, I was still at Xisto! :lol: lolBut I'm on a paid host with cpanel and it doesn't give me unlimited... could it be the cpanel version?[N]F

Thats a good bug, If it was really true,I just got hosted yesterday and I haven't had the 'good bug', but If I get it I wont go uploading like mad either.... Just let it fix itself.... everything will be fine then...Neither have I had the bandwith bug...But when you create your domain at https://support.xisto.com/ when you click submit it says yourdomain.astahost.com is not a domain of trap14 they should fix that....well its good the admins fixed it, ,cherri

Thats a good bug, If it was really true,

I just got hosted yesterday and I haven't had the 'good bug', but If I get it I wont go uploading like mad either.... Just let it fix itself.... everything will be fine then...

Neither have I had the bandwith bug...

But when you create your domain at https://support.xisto.com/ when you click submit it says yourdomain.astahost.com is not a domain of trap14 they should fix that....

well its good the admins fixed it,

,cherri

it wouldn't be a good idea as we said before to go upload more than your real space as it's supposed after fixing the problem to get your uploaded stuff deleted, also the same for bandwidth, it's not a wise idea to waste it depending on your "fake unlimited bandwidth", after fixing it, you will find your site excluded for the rest of that month, it's a totally Cpanel version bug, so i don't think it will accept this over uploaded data/bandwidth, it's just an annoying bug.

Actually I've never had the starter package and still had this error, so I think its more of a random thing then just for the starter package.Actually I just checked, it looks like mine currently is saying unlimited too... weird indeed