xisto Community
Yano

PC Takes Ages To Boot PC doesnt boot at all until hours later when I tried to switch it

motherboard problemPC Takes Ages To Boot

Hi guys can you help me my cpu takes hours to start and sounds a beep 3 times whenever start . After 5-6 attempt and waiting to some amount of time ,when I restar it it again start functionning .Help me if u r familiar with issue ... If possible send reply on my email id callapoorv@gmail.Com

-question by Apoorv

Pc takes ages to bootPC Takes Ages To Boot

Oh my gosh I nearly have the same problem but no beeps or anything like that. The computer is pretty new, about 2 years old. It does have low memory but its at about 66% memory left (50 gb). Everything runs fine but that the computer takes 2-3hours to load and sometimes auto restarts and at times if you are away from the computer too long the user is half logged out and you end up getting the background screen showing but nothing else and the only way to get out is press the windows picture and letter l as in llama. Sometimes the internet stops working and the page never loads and I have to switch users to be able to use internet again. Sometimes the computer freezes altogether.This has frustrated me so many times when something important like a presentation or communication is unable to be accessed for hours and worries come all the time. If they won't answer their phone, computer is one of the only ways to talk to family.

My pc takes 10 minutes to boot!PC Takes Ages To Boot

Hello, I have this old computer with windows xp. Recently it started taking lots of time to boot. Everything else runs fine, apart from when I try to access the bios (pressing f2) I also have to wait for some five minutes...Help!

-question by Jules