xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mjm9536

Introducing...uhhh Me and My Art

Hello everyone, I'm new on here obviously and I figured what better what to introduce myself than to say hi and show you some of my work considering when I get to a point where I can be hosted I want to bring my portfolio-ish site back online.

So here we go first is one I made roughly a year ago (yea old I know but it's one of my favorites :o ) I call terminal.point

--

Posted Image

And here is a second I made in honor of my brother when he was in Iraq late last year (origonal picture from a news story on usmc.mil, words from "American Soldier" by Toby Keith)

--

Posted Image

Yes their kind of old but two of my favorites, criticism welcomed.

The first one is neat. You've got some nice shapes and colours going on that really make the viewer look at all the different points of your picture. What did you make it in? I'm not too familiar with 3d/rendering programs. For the second one though, did you just add a couple filters in photoshop to it? If so, you might try really expanding your process to add some real, and heart-felt creativity to it. Maybe you could have sketched in a background on your own, or added a really striking border, or...something. I think your first picture is very cool, and it would make a nice entry page or home page background or something on your portfolio site. : )

Hi and welcome from the Xisto Moderators,

Before you start can I suggest you read the board RULES

A full explaination of how the credits system can found HERE

We have a great FAQ system here for you to read HERE

When you have enough credits then go HERE and fill out your account request form and the moderating and admin team will proccess your account request.

Follow the rules, earn the credits for the package that you want and you will be hosted in no time at all.

Welcome aboard Xisto!

Marky;)