xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I Need Help With Dreamweaver

I need help with dreamweaver. When i go to type in a cell the text is in the middle of the cell and not the top... how can we fix this?Thanks!

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
This isn't a tutorial. Make sure your posts head to the right forums.

I don't really know much about dreamweaver, but isn't the default set the start at the left, so just pull down all the toolbars until you find the ones with the text symbol, see if that the right one. I haven't played with dreamweaver in a long time, so i'm not really sure. If that doesn't work, then just make another layer and replace the text box.

you can try developing your webpage in "layout" standard mode. Once you have that mode selected I believe there are options in the "properties" which is on the bottom of ur page design which slides open when you click on it. In the properties there should be a a option for HORIZONTAL alignment and VERTICAL alignment, mess with those and you can set how text will be printed during write. Again make sure ur cursor is in the text box, or else the options for "horizontal and vertical" alignment will not show...this information i gave to you is on v8 of Dreamweaver, but it shouldnt be that much different...

I do not have much experience with Dreamweaver only with Frontpage. From my experience with other office utilities what I feel is that you have to try to wrap the text . Please reply if this works or else I will medel with it and tell you the right solution. My email id is rohanramanath@gmail.comRohan RamanathDean : Solutions4u

I need help with dreamweaver. When i go to type in a cell the text is in the middle of the cell and not the top... how can we fix this?Thanks!

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
This isn't a tutorial. Make sure your posts head to the right forums.

Make sure that your "properties" pallette is open and if not go to the Window menu at the top to open it.
Click in the cell in your table and then look at the properties pallete. There should be two drop-down menus there on the bottom left--"horiz" and "vert". Click the "vert" menu and select "top". That's all!
Edited by foolakadugie (see edit history)