xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
justjoey

Game Recommendation: X-kings ( Text Based )

I recommend this game

http://www.x-kings.com/

it gets very addictive and player has to be quick even though it is text based. I love it, it is teasy to use yet ther a tension factor about it like no other text based game ive played.. The improvements overh te alst couple of ages are immense, the points system works well and real strategy is needed and brains.. 'vre played this game through three ages but i havent been able to reach the number 1 spot yet, stealing money really isnt that easy B)

Edited by twitch (see edit history)

Hmm ... does look a bit interesting. Especially the part about not having to spend more than 10 minutes a day with the game to do well B). I think I'll try it out.

Hmm ... does look a bit interesting. Especially the part about not having to spend more than 10 minutes a day with the game to do well B). I think I'll try it out.

it's really a very nice game, i liked it.
who said you can't play more than 10 minutes daily?, you can play all the day on, but the problem is to save your turns, i still don't know even how to get turns or how many turns you get and when, i'm still discovering the game but anyway it's easy to sign up for it, have a nice page design, quick server and a good idea for the game itself.