xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
photographerguy

Just Saying Hello

hello,my name is matt. i live near detroit, mi, usa. i am a cad designer. i hate it so i am going to school for photography/graphic/web design. i've changed my major twice in the last year. looking foreward to being part of the community. i'm decent with photoshop/illustrator/dreamweaver/flash/blender if anyone wants to trade tips or discuss art/photography/whatever.i do have a couple of questions?is this a small community or are the forums just not that active? it seems like quite a few of the topics that interested me have no new posts in 4-5 days and only 2 or 3 in the last few months.this host sounds awesome, how is the downtime? the community in general?i was a little bummed out that the forums weren't more active. i'm not trying to complain, i'm just curious and looking for a great host/forums. thanks for any feedback.

Hi matt,
On behalf of the Xisto staff - I extend you a warm welcome. Have a great stay here. As for the slow pace of the forum here, I'd made a big post exactly on this issue at Xisto.Com - our sister site. You might want to check it out: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/33681-topic/?findpost=230263

I've tried explaining the basic differences between these two boards and the pros and cons of both.

Have fun B)
m^e

m^e: Thank you for the link to your thread, it answered my question perfectly. also for the warm welcome.twitch: judging by your response, it seems i may have offended you in some way. that wasn't my intentions at all.this sounds like a wonderful host, so i'll be submitting an application when i get my 10 points. hopefully i'll be accepted. thank you.

m^e: Thank you for the link to your thread, it answered my question perfectly. also for the warm welcome.
twitch: judging by your response, it seems i may have offended you in some way. that wasn't my intentions at all.
this sounds like a wonderful host, so i'll be submitting an application when i get my 10 points. hopefully i'll be accepted. thank you.

Sorry, I was getting tired at the time of making my post and no, you didn't offend me. I just felt as though you were going at 70mp/h.

--mik