xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cezphus

Anybody Following The 2006 Winter Olympics ? First Time For Me

Actually yeah, I keep watching the Ice Skating parts. There's something about their graice that makes me watch. Other than that, not really.I find curling boring, although there are a few interesting women on it B)

I have slowly been following it. I watched curling a couple of days ago and found it quite a dull sport. Then I watched the ski jumper's, jumping around 125 metres. That would start to get quite painful. Has anyone seen what would happen if they don't land properly? I've been watching and waiting for it to see how far the slide and what damage they do to themselves, but I havn't had any luck yet.

I sometimes turn on the TV ans watch some sports, especially Ice Skating or whatever you call it in English B) because my country has two people, who might get medals, but they fell once, but did really well.. I hoped they would win something, but nope, so that is why I think there is nothing more for me to watch :D unless ice hockey ;)Personally, I like summer Olympics much more, don't know why, it just more interesting, because more of sportsmen from my country participate and in the winter Olympics they take 27 place and say "I am proud that I been here" oh, well maybe they are right, but I am not proud ;)

I really think that the winter olympics are very boring. im not a great fan of the summer olympics either but winter is worse. the proplem with it i guess is the way it is presented. once you have seen one guy do the luge you have seen them all [excpet if they fall but it is a bit sadistic to **** there hopeing one does] i can see that some people would find it exciting but really it just seems to be a television filler to save the bbc [or whoever] money.sorry. could someone please amend my post. and accidental h got adding into 'sit'!

I watched New Zealand verses Norway in the Curling, well at least I think it was Norway. The score ended up being something like 6-8 with NZ losing.After watching that though, I still can't quite figure out how they do the scoring and everything. It all to confusing for me.