xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nickeh

My Latest Designs

great work! congratulations! these designs that you have are simple yet effective.My favourite is the second! i especially like the green background effect.keep up the good work-jimmy

Looks good! Sorry to say I'm not familiar with the characters, but I like the look of the images. They've got a very textured, almost graffiti/street look to them, escpecially the first. The second one is good too - nice textures, and color, but....it seems like it's missing something at the top left. Ah well, it's probably just me that thinks that. ;) Great work with the designs. ;)

Edited by leafbunk (see edit history)

These are really good but maybe you should add some scanlines in the kakashi one.

You should go here and go to the graphix section.If you really want a big gfx site maybe you should try Guildinn. These are definitely better than what I can do =P.I like the effect with your Kakashi one with the soft light visitor font.Although it makes the text behind it harder to read.You should open up your psd of the kakashi one and add a one pixel black 60-70% opactity stroke on the outside of the text =P.