xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Marche00

What Are The Best Choices For FTP Software ?

For My site I've been looking for the BEST software for uploading through FTP. I've been this one software but I want to know if there are any better ones out there so that I can stay at the the top of my game. If anyone has any thoughts about this they are greatly appreciated

Notice from http://forums.xisto.com/user/2411-apache/
'>miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Before making posts, kindly use the SEARCH button. Repetitive threads such as these will be closed down. Thanks for pointing out the older thread, Hraefn. Also make sure your posts are headed for the right forum. This isn't a topic of Graphics Design by any means. Topic moved.
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

For FTP clients, check out this thread titled "Where Can I Find Free Ftp Uploaders?". Post number 19 (my post) has a comprehensive list of FTP clients you could use.

By the way, I would suggest using the forums' search functions the next time you have a question. You should usually find what you're looking for much more quickly than posting a duplicate thread would.