xisto Community
marco1405241510

Where Can I Find Free Ftp Uploaders ?

File Zilla is free just do a google for it. I have been using it for over two years, it is fast doesn't make silly noises or sounds and all that it just uploads full folders in the structure that thay are supposed to be and it is fast.

This is what I use

https://www.smartftp.com/

It is a pretty good free application.  It does just about anything I really need an FTP client to do.

1064326598[/snapback]

I use it too. I can confirm that it's a pretty good FTP software, and really if you are on the move all the time, and you need to access to FTP sometime, you can even put it to your USB stick drive, and carry it with you... it's pretty practical... :)

If you just want to use it, to upload single files (or perhaps some more ;-) ) you can also use the Explorer... Just type your ftp address in the location-bar (like myserver.de) and <enter>, you'll be offered to enter your yousername and passwort and you can see your ftp-content as in the normal file-browser :) Hope, I could help!! ______________________

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany!! :)

with macromedia dreamweaver you already have an ftp uploader. you can just do it within the program. and automanage youre site so it automaticly looks which file is already on the web folder and wich isn't.(easy).i tought frontpage or publisher has an ftp uploader also. ive you just use the folder you created it works toopirate

I use filezilla, tough if it is for once, you could also use the one you get with windows or linux.In command/shell:ftpo ftp.whathever.com/*it should now connect*/enter usernameenter passwordstart browsing on your ftp sever to the folder where you want to put the filesend "path to local file" "filename.extention it should be on the server"./*it should now upload*/Ok, I know, it's a bad explanation, just get filezilla or something ;)

Wutske, I had no idea there was an FTP client included in Windows. I just used it. Amazing. It's not as simple as a client with a graphical interface, but it might come in handy if I'm ever at a strange Windows computer and Internet Explorer isn't working for me.Generally, I use Filezilla. I used to use SmartFTP.