xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
=ALiEN-SK=

Any Good Tutorials On Dreamweaver Mx Starters ? Tutorials

Anyone got any good tutorials that are easy to follow for Dreamweaver MX?Anything would be good to get me started.

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Try to keep your post title as relevant to the message body as you can. Will help you get quicker and better responses from others.

Well if you reall want to learn HTML (not just dream weaver MX) you can try W3Schools. IMO if you want to make professional web pages you need to get your basics right..if you just want to play around and make web[ages (non serious) the whole point o fdream weaver (i think) is that you need no tutorials ..just poiny and click. Its (for the lack of a better word ) quite an idiot proof software :)

Well Dreamweaver comes with a helpfile that will explain it's features and how to use them, so if there is somethign specific that you do not understand you can search the help file. I would suggest that you learn at least basic HTML too. Dreamweaver writes code for you but sometimes you might need to tweak it and other times you will need to know how the code works in order to make things work properly. Dreamweaver is a great tool and it speeds up the production of webpages, but it isn't perfect and it helps to know the code.

As mentioned above, http://www.w3schools.com/ is an excelent place to learn HTML and other web languages.

I would suggest that you just sort of dive into the program and mess around. See what you come up with. Exploring and familiarizing yourself to the application is important when learning any new program.

I remember the first time I fired up Dreamweaver, I ran across the other side of the room and pulled the plug. It really did scare me that much.From my experience, I think it would be best for you to start on the coding side, and ignore the WYSIWYG editor.

Anyone got any good tutorials that are easy to follow for Dreamweaver MX?Anything would be good to get me started.

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Try to keep your post title as relevant to the message body as you can. Will help you get quicker and better responses from others.

Belive me i was exactly actin lost like you,..but believe me the best sopurce i have found is "DreamWeaver Help source files"
if u read the help file attached with the programma concentrately believe me u will understand extremely well!!
and good luck :(