xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

?hola, Estoy En Ecuador! (Hello, Im in Ecuador)

So I'm in Ecuador today after a whole day of plane trips yesterday. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to fly to Guayaq?l (don't know spelling), then to Baltra (I think) in the Gal?pagos islands. Today we (a group of 23 students and parents from my school) did some sight-seeing in Quito and saw a lot of neat stuff.When we get to the Gal?pagos, we'll go on an 8 or so day cruise around the islands stopping every day (except one where we exchange some people on the boat) and walking around the islands or snorkeling or something. This is probably the last time I'll be on Trap for a while--the ship will have internet, but I've heard it could be as much as $9/minute.Just checking in with everyone, see how Trap's doing. I'll be back home on the 29th. Oh, I'm also using a Spanish keyboard so it's really easy to do accents and ?'s and stuff, but most everything else is moved around (It's still pretty much a qwerty, though).See/talk to/type to you all later.-b7

I hope you have a great time on your vacation. :)

?Hola! Yo espero que tengas un tiempo buen en Ecuador. Soy celoso que no voy dondequiera mirar el mundo :)Yo o?ste que estas en la Isla de Gal?pagos! Mi profesora estar? all? en el verano para su aniversario.Saca un foto de el teclado que fuiste usando porque yo quiero verlo.De todas formas, espero que tengas un tiempo bueno, y yo hablar? a t? cuando t? regresar.Adios!!

hi, i'm from Uruguay. a country which is in Latin America too, between Argentina and Brasil.i haven't visited Ecuador yet, but it seems to be a really nice place.mine is also really, really beatiful. it's got lots of beaches (about 400 Km on the east coast, entertainment places and cultural activities.in the summer, there's as population as visitors due to tourism.finnaly, have fun ( ?que la pases bien! )

So I'm in Ecuador today after a whole day of plane trips yesterday. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to fly to Guayaqíl (don't know spelling), then to Baltra (I think) in the Galápagos islands. Today we (a group of 23 students and parents from my school) did some sight-seeing in Quito and saw a lot of neat stuff.

When we get to the Galápagos, we'll go on an 8 or so day cruise around the islands stopping every day (except one where we exchange some people on the boat) and walking around the islands or snorkeling or something. This is probably the last time I'll be on Trap for a while--the ship will have internet, but I've heard it could be as much as $9/minute.

Just checking in with everyone, see how Trap's doing. I'll be back home on the 29th. Oh, I'm also using a Spanish keyboard so it's really easy to do accents and ń's and stuff, but most everything else is moved around (It's still pretty much a qwerty, though).

See/talk to/type to you all later.

-b7

62308[/snapback]

Thats great! I've been on business to Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina and Ecuador... I haven't been to the Galapagos, though... I saw a movie once about it, on IMAX. The most boring movie ever! LOL! I bet in person is much more fun!

I would say that the most interesting country in Latin America I've been to would have to be Venezuela... Its capital city, Caracas, is located in a valley... So all the people living there wake up to this BEAUTIFUL mountain called "Avila". That is, if you're in the right place... There are some areas that there are what they call "ranchos". Venezuela has a serious poverty problem and has the people living in little huts of bricks on mountains and hills, which means if it rains it comes tumbling down debris and dirt... Also the government is suppose to be a mess with Chavez (the president) wanting to implement a Cuba-like dictatorship... Oh well!

The country I found most beautiful and exciting was Brazil... Well, not the country but its capital... Rio de Janeiro is AMAZING.... It is soo rich in culture and yet it is so incredibly modern. They do have the BEST beaches and women to inhabit it... If I would recomend a place, it would be Rio de Janeiro...

Thats all for now! Hope this helped!

-Triple Triangle (name unknown... lost in the abyss of the internet)

Hey, back in the hotel now, I'll be going home tomorrow. I took a couple pictures of the keyboard, but about 900 of the land animals and birds and 60 or so more of the fish. The boat was also nice, we had a lot of stuff to do there. Some people from my group also invented and taught the bartenders to make "krunk juice" (it's just Coke with lime, but it's what the Coke they actually sell with lime should be). They also had instrumental versions of Beatles songs playing aruond the ship most of the day. We did karaoke, too, and I sang "Submarino Amarillo" (did you know the Beatles translated their songs?). The last 40 seconds was just (translated): "Submarine, yellow it is. Yellow it is. Yellow it is." repeated.Overall, it was a very cool trip, and everyone should have the chance to go to the Galapagos sometime in their life.-b7