xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew1405241517

Blingo Search Engine A SE that gives away random prizes

A friend told me about a search engine that brings back Google results, however the owners of the Engine have the site set up to give random prizes away depending on what "turn" you are to search. They pick a bunch of random winning times, and if you search at the right time, you win a gift certificate, or other prize. The theory is, that if you DO happen to hit your search on one of these "winning times", instead of being redirected to your search results, you are notified that you have won, and they send you your gift somehow...

I have never won on this thing and I use it a few times a week, but it notifies you in the corner of the people who have won. Once again, let me say that I have yet to hit a winning time, so I can't verify that this website is legit, but it's a good clean search engine and gives you results equal to google.com

If anybody wants to spend some time using this engine, use the link below and if anybody does win, at least we'll know this just isn't some scheme to attract hits.

Please post your feedback if you are familiar with Blingo.com because I'm curious about it. Seems too good to be true, and I don't see who pays for the stuff they are giving away.

Blingo Search Engine

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:

Referral link removed.

Since you're new - here are the rules - when you post a referral link on Xisto you HAVE TO PROVIDE a direct link and your referral link - and mention beside each, which one is which. Also you've to put a footnote saying that it would benefit you in such and such way if other's sign up using your referral. That way others have a clear choice on which way they want to follow. That's the policy on our forums.

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

1. Eligibility
The Blingo Search Instant Win Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the Sweepstakes start date and already have a connection to the Internet.

Too bad, doesn't apply to a whole lot of people here. It's only for people of the United States. Seriously, I wish people would atleast draw our attention to the rules. I once spent quite some time with an online contest (the kind of thing that you forward to friends and you might win an ipod or something) and finally realised that it was only for American and Canadian residents only.

blingo super prize

Blingo Search Engine

I notice that when you use the search engine it will have a notation you have been entered for a super prize.

All of the sudden this notation is not there anymore, unless you ask them about it, then its put back on.

I like the search engine because its fast, no matter what you put in it.

Glenn

-reply by glenn petranovich