xisto Community
marretas

How To Install Applications In Fedora noob question

Urgent QuestionHow To Install Applications In FedoraSir/ Madam,I am new to Linux using Fedora 10.How do I install my samsung USB modem data cable(for GPRS internet connection) which is a EXE file ?How do I install other exe ?I have downloaded wine-1.1.21.Tar.Bz2, but how do I install it ?Please. Help.RegardsSantosh-reply by santosh

How can I install other applications like video editing softwares sony vegas on FedoraHow To Install Applications In Fedora

I have installed Fedora 12 but can't install any other software from a CD... Can anyone help me on how to go about it? I am a film maker and editor as well and would love to get these video editors installed... Please send me info to penjoka@yahoo.Com Thanks

-reply by Pete

Why does fedora suck?How To Install Applications In Fedora

hey,

I used limewire when I had ubuntu.

I set up a server. I watched .Wmv movies with out infringing on copywright laws.

easily intalled packages and software that was found for free all over the internet without having to install stupid *bottom* ****.

I saw fedora 13 and thought I love linux I should try it. Why the hell not? Oh yeah, because it ****ing sucks and ... You're all a bunch of dumbass's for using it.  Download Ubuntu.

P.S. Anyone interested in running .Exe files can install wine

a windows bit emulator but it won't run all applications.

-reply by dude

You rock!How To Install Applications In Fedora

THANK YOU!!  I've been googling all night to figure out how to install the flash plugin for firefox :D