xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Site Logo Need feedback

I wanna use something like this as header, once finished, it will be broken down in 2 or 3 pieces and refitted in the website structure, just need feedback on what should change and whats good (please note im a newbie photoshopper and just like to screw around :) )

P.S. Any idea what i could put in the empty part of the pic? :S (im not creative enough :) )

I personally like both headers. There is nothing wrong with leaving the are on the side with no other graphic. I think it looks good the way it is. Maybe someone else has a differant opinion.

I personally like the first one better because since it has blank space, it will be easier to add content than the second one. Also, I like the fact that the first one is a little bit shinier than the first one, so more people will be attracted to it.

The log itself looks really nice, however, i think you should add something (like a slogan) to the right hand side of the header, or else it looks somewhat plain.a nice job overall,

uhm you guys are talking about pic 1 and 2, wich one is pic 1 and 2 lol? the 2nd one is in my signature :)Anyway, thanks for the feedback guys, i will surely use it :)

i know this may be too late. but, i just want to comment and suggest, if its okay?. anyways here goes. the 1st header is good, but it luck something.. try putting some simple animation or animation character or graphics like a bullet going thru or a car or arrow or lightning. its up to you. just dont leave it blank.. just add simple things to make it balance. :D:D good luck dude... :P:)

:) nice work. i really like the header logo which looks rather pretty.someone visit your site could think there must be some good content,by looking from your logo.LOl

i like the logo overall,but u have to use happier colors,its too standard,everyone use red and black! u need some colors to stick out!

64318[/snapback]

I think pic 2 is perfect. but 1st is too long and the word is on the right.it losts its balance!genery it's good :)

Wrong forum for the logo that was made with PS and wrong forum for asking for cracks.Mods move this plz.

I think this would work well as I site header :lol: I like the text for some odd reason, looks real good :PTo be honest with you toward the right of the banner it goes rather empty :) Maybe put some game characters on it.

The header is pretty awsome but yeh like huls said, happyer colours,even though red and green contrast each other, i dont think it gives a happyer feel,just a suggestion,Green and dark navy blue go together well, , other than the colours, its pretty fineand yeh if its going to be an expanding header,i think it would look good sliced into 3 partswith a quote thing at the far right, :) just my opinion :lol: g/j on making it m8

nice logo, perhaps try some other font, to emphasize on the theme a bit more, and yes, gradients, when used properly look jaw dropping, which is not the case here, there is one rule to great gradients,,, less variations, never have gradients with extreme variations, use them with discetion and experience, never over use them and use innapropriate colors...Try red for the highlight and little darker for the sides,should be greatanyway, keep up the work,Tariq