xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Our Deepest Heartfelt Condelences For Twitch

Dear members,????[/tab]This is to inform you that twitch - one of our dearest mod's - dad passed away early morning of 3rd Feb 2006. It is a really sad news indeed and I'd like to convey our deepest and heartfelt condolences to him and his family for this irreplacible loss. Lets all just take a minute out and pray for his departed soul. May his soul rest in peace.[tab]I just hope that twitch holds it together. Our best wishes for him during these tough times.With a heavy heart and at a loss to say any further,miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinGOn behalf of the Xisto Staff

When m^e told me, I could hardly believe what he typed to me. Can't even begin to say how sorry I am that you have to go through this. I truly hope, from the deepest of my heart, you and your family get through this - these very very hard times. I can't do more than offer you and your family my deepest and most heartfelt sympathies. I don't know what to say.Mik, we're all here for you - if you need to have a talk or even a punching bag.

uhm... well... twitch, I don't really know you and you don't really know me but I still want give you my condolences and wish you strength for you and your family to get through this.

Twitch.. I am really sorry to hear it.. MSE told me the condition of your Dad and it was really disturbing. I can understand what you are going through.. I wish you all the good hopes.. and may God give you the strength to face this ugly face of life.I hope things will be back to normal soon... take care. :)

Twitch, I am really sorry. After reading your posts anyone could realise that your a really coll guy, who is helpful and tries his best. I lost my Dad, I know what it feels like. I'm really sorry.

Twitch ... what can I say? I know words won't bring your dad back. But I want to say that I feel really sorry for you. My granddad who I was really close with passed away a few years ago and I can remember that it was one of the saddest expierence of my so short life. My deepest condelences for you and your family.-=jeroen=- (also on behalf of my brother who you might remember here as rixxon)

My goodness, first when I spotted that word "passed away", I though twitch passed away for real.. but thank God he hasn't, but... his dad did? It must be a really tragic thing for twitch. I have had my grandmother pass away and I was in denial because I never expected her to ... die, you know?Well, I tip my hat. I am sorry for the loss.

Twitch, while I don't know you personally, I do know how it feels like to have a close family member pass away. My own dad passed away last Jan 21 (he was only 46, too), and I was there the entire time he was in the ICU. My family and I did everything humanly possible that we could but it wasn't enough, and even now, we couldn't help but feel a sense of grief and disbelief that someone who we genuinely thought would be around forever is no longer around.I know from experience that words, no matter how kindly said, are not enough to assuage the grief. However, words are all we have. My condolences and prayers go with you and your family.