xisto Community
pyost

Photoshop Tutorial: How To Make A Userbar For Signatures

lol, true .. but for a guy like me who visits ONLY these forums (and HB .. but not so frequently now) .. Its pretty much of a cool thing :) .. besides keep this thread on track, we always tend to get off-topic somehow .. :)RegardsDhanesh.

Hey thanks there. Kudos for you and until now, I used to make my own but never learned how to make those black diagonal lines. I mean, they look really cool!!!I guess these weren't THAT hard at all!!THanks again - I still need to learn some Photoshop features (more like many) :)

It's probably because you click "Define pattern" without anything drawn. This option allows you to make the current image a pattern. That's why you first have to DRAW the diagonal line (in a 6x6 transparent document), and only then click "Define pattern".First, you open the photo you want to add. Next, you select only the part you want copied. Then you press "Copy" and literaly DRAG the selection to the userbar (both images need to be opened). After doing that, locate the selection where you want the image to be and press "Paste". And there you go.

ok thanks for your help
i appreciate it
one of the things a tutorial site needs is ppl who help noobs like me
lol
you gutys are doing good
Edited by Darenator (see edit history)

As I said, it's a Visitor -BRK- font. A simple Google search gave me this link: http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts-v2.html. There you can find this font (it's free).

@cyborgxxi

Userbars are good because they are simple to create, but show you how to use several Photoshop options. I started off with this tutorial, and now I have a lot more knowledge - this one gives you a good head start :)

You have to install the font first. Once it is installed on your computer, it will be available in Photoshop, too. In order to install a font, go to Control Panel > Fonts. Then open the File menu, click "Install new fonts", and find the font file.

Ellipse part

Photoshop Tutorial: How To Make A Userbar For Signatures

I don't understand what to do with the ellipse tool. I use it to make the half circle type shape but then what?

-question by Nathan