xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

My Ps2 Wont Turn On! HELP HELP HELP HELP

My ps2 won't work eather! had it for three yeears and then last year it stoped working but then it worked again but this year it just won't work at all! I pust the button on my slim ps2 and the light turns green but then it just turns red again! and I took the hole thing apart and I diden't see any fried microchips or anything but I don't understand this!!!! so if you have an answer then please e-mail me at.....harleysnet07 at gmail! thank you! 10/11/07-harley mason

my ps2 red light wont turn on

My Ps2 Wont Turn On!

The plug and everything is fine but the stupid red light wont go on ive tried with other wires but it just wont work :(

-reply by will

I don't think theres nything wrong with the ribbons cus when I turn or push the plug really hard in a certain direction the light comes on but the second I let go the red light turns of and its hard to keep it in a position that works do I just get one of the newer gaming systems??-reply by will

My ps2 won

My Ps2 Wont Turn On!

I have the slim ps2 and I have had it for almost 4 years. This past year it hasn't been working well at all. I will be playing a game and it would shut off. But now the red let won't even come on. The only time it comes on is when I push the wires in a certain direction then when I release the wires it just shuts off agian.

-reply by wadsfootball54