xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

New Sig By Ebby :d...

i have been really busy lately...as has everyone else i expect...with exams and what not...but i actually sat down today after school and came up with a little design :)

tell me what you think...

Posted Image

i found the render on deviant and had an idea in my head from the game f.e.a.r....the idea was suppose to be scary and like he was possesed by an evil spirit..i did a zoom blur on the rnder to focus on his face...kinda like he is speeding away (some horror flicks do this)...and then i wanted a grungy/creepy background ... i think i did alright...i used only two brushes and the text i wanted to go along with the scary theme...but i wanted to blend it in with the background (i am usually not very good at this)

anways...coments ?

Well, it's about time you came out with another sig :P. This one's not bad, but the text isn't very clear. It looks a bit messy lying below the white streaks. And the color (reddish maroon) blends a little too much with the render's hair. I mean, IMO, a different color ... maybe if you exchanged the text and background colors, it'll look better. Also, try putting the white streaks layer below the text layer.Overall, I would give it a 7.0/10.0. Be warned, this is only MY opinion and not to be taken as the opinion of a connoisseur but rather, of an amateur :).

that is ok...connoisseur :) or amateur....opinoins are good...lol...yes i was weary bout using the same color...but i was kinda quick with this sig...i wanted his face only to stand out...so i picked a color similar to his hair and added a drop shadow so that it didnt completely dissipear...and as i said i used the zoom blur to focus more on his face...but i dont think it turned out the way i wanted it to....was suppose to be like a horror flick :Palso yeah...the text...i am not very good with text...i have only had one that was good...i have been trying to come up with some techniques of my own for text...but as you can see...most are not to good :Pyeah...thanks for the comment...i will see what i can do with it :D