xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x2crazy4shadyx

Counter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPs

Midwest CS | Custom Pub | No block | Stats | Dedicated | VERY low ping

Midwest CSS |MW| Custom Pub | No block | Stats | Dedicated | VERY low ping

Please feel free to come along and join in with a friendly community!

We have hlstats, many vote options, fun addons, and a very fast dedicated server to host it.

IP: 207.182.145.74:27015

Max. Players: 50

Server Tickrate: 100

-reply by Guest

Vs3 Servers

The Vs3 clan is a big international community of members from all over the world who has found their way to the clan - mainly - through our Zombie Mod server which were (before changing to a dedicated server recently) UK's 2nd biggest. The main part of our members consist of british players but we have room for all nationalities and even has some that doesn't speak english. In Vs3 we play for one thing only - fun and we are good at it ;)

Information on our - CS:S regular, CS:S Zombie Mods (2 servers) and TF2 servers can be found at this site:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

We hope you will enjoy your time on our servers and if you have any suggestions, complaints or questions please use our forum at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thank you and see you soon:

- [Vs3] Chimera DK

-reply by Chimera

Our new server info! (CS:S)

We're the Spaceballs CS:S clan. Check us out in our Dust2 pub at: 69.9.41.25:27015! Server is 100 tick based in New York. We're a fresh new CS:S gaming community and we're looking for new blood to join and log. Our clan uses a rank system based on the US Army's with an underlying point system to ensure that the more you put into the clan (time/energy/money) the more administrative capabilities you have and the more your voice matters in important clan-wide decisions. Stop by one of our servers and say hi!

Also, come visit our Ventrilo server at:

Vent3.Gameservers.Com port:4490 pw:xgc

Check out more info about our clan on our FBG page!

-Mr.Durden

Founder and Leader

-reply by Mr.Durden

Full Metal Klip Gaming

69.9.47.119:27015 - 24/7 Crackhouse

8.2.120.234:27015 - GunGame DM

208.167.246.90:27015 - CAL Rotation.

All 30 slot 100 Tick with HLStatsX.

Always accepting new members. 40+ members active within our community.

Pop in at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and join our FragFest.

|SM| is Recruiting Member ASAP! we have a few scrims coming up and we are short in membersMust love Counter Strike and be RespectfulCome join us at our Partners Server IP 8.9.8.178:27015 {SPQR}Leaders of |SM| Are Mayhem and Mischief you can also talk to SnakeOur Forums is at http://spacemonkeys.shootboard.com/

Please feel free to come along and join in with a friendly community!

Drunken Divine InterventionCounter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPs

Counter-Strike:Source dedicated server.

No AWP/Auto  100 Tick Boosted fps (750) 

74.63.54.20:27015 24 slot  

Originally had the server back in 2002 with cs 1.5, had a pretty good run and met a lot of cool players with our laid back, play for fun server attitude.

come by and check us out!-reply by Snakebite6x6x6

Absolute Zero Gaming

Wanna play with people who like to have fun?

then play with us!

add us to favorites and play all the time!

24/7 D2/Office

74.63.54.11:27015

18 slot

100 Tick

New York

We are currently Recruiting!

looking for good, active players who like to have fun and scrim.

we are looking to build up a solid community of good and active players.

you can check out our forums here...

and check out our clan on Xfire here...

these are the server ips the servers are owned by WazD we have a cal team if anyone wants to scrim hit me up on steam account name deathgiver957feel free to jumpin the action 64.115.15.152:27015(Cal rotation)64.115.15.180:27015(Crackhouse dm )64.115.15.181:27015(Office server)64.115.15.151:27015 (Scrims only) :o;):o:lol::o:lol:

Recruiting come join us!!!Counter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPsHello,This is -|BAn|-NuT from BANDAi and I was just informing all you css players that we are recruiting. We have been around for a while but took a break for about a year. We just started back up and we have roughly 13 members and counting. Our server is growing ever so popular and I'm looking to expanding the clan. I am looking for mature players who understand the game and respect it at the same time. We are also looking for a scrim squad to register for professional matches. To become a member is simple and is almost to easy to be true. Just two things to be completed before taggin up with the [rec] tag. First go to our server and type motd for the website url and register. Second show up in the server wearing this tag so we know that you are a new recruit "-|BAn|-"name"[rec]. Its too easy guys! We play a few maps but try to keep it simple, our map cycle includes but is not limited to: dust2, office, cpl_mill, dust "old school map", nuke! Our server is 18 slot 100 tick rate, ip 63.215.74.33:27015. New recruits are voted in based off their activity level in the forums and mostly the server. It takes about a week for a new member to become a true member. Membership comes with basic admin rights such as: kick, ban, map-change, and one fun command "slap,burn,slay,teleport,drug,etc" There is no cost to join but donations are gladly accepted! Please feel free to email me or pm me on our site, my email is roy.Burkhalter@gmail.Com!Thanks- -|BAn|-NuT

come check out my serverCounter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPs

here's the ip 2 my server 192.168.0.101:27015 fell free to add it 2 your favs and play all the time

-reply by CARNAGE

Join Ak4l todayCounter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPs

Ip to our server is 63.215.74.47:27015

The server is fun clan server which can also be for scrims. WE have a scrim team, but we always accept new members in the team. WE have cool leaders, and you will have cool guys to scrim with. Server is located in Los Angeles. Its shutting down on August 6, and were getting a new one also in Los Angeles on august 1. So join today, we always accept good players.

-reply by Noobslayer102

Hi everyone , I just started a new clan with a few of my friends.We would like to invite you to play on our server and join our counter strike source team.Our server is Located in Chicago , low ping , 100 tick rate , 24 slots , public , custom sounds. No Awp or Auto riflesServer IP 63.210.145.160Or add me to your steam friend list RussianPwner

Destined for Victory's Pub

DV Source KitchenIP: 98.207.68.243:27016DNS: kitchen.Dvrdns.OrgMax Players: 24100 TickNo AWP/Auto/FlashServer is hosted out of Danville California

-reply by CrazyG0053

v4ServersCounter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPs

67.215.240.139:27017 [v4] Dust2 DeathMatch [100Tick]67.215.240.138:27015 [v4] 24/7 Dust2 [No Awp/Auto][100Tick]67.215.240.140:27015 [v4] GunGame DM [100Tick]67.215.240.139:27015 [v4] Rotation [No Awp/Auto][100Tick]67.215.240.138:27017 [v4] 24/7 Office [No Awp/Auto][100Tick]v4Servershttp://v4servers.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

-reply by TheUnknown

-[PRWP]-Deathrun Server NonSteam 66 Tick Fasl DLCounter-Strike Source Clans - Post Your Server IPs

91.121.222.201:28020

Server Is Deathrun, with some great features and scripts. FastDL is setup so files will be downloaded quickly. We use funny skins like Banana Joe and Chewbacca. We got allot of fun and nice maps got around 25-40 players every day on the serverJoin and Enjoy.- Steam Group : Prwp 

-reply by Slower