xisto Community
snutz411

How To Use Psd File

I use Adobe illustrator and adobe dreamweaver to build my sites, with a psd file try export for web for the images, if a whole page is what you want find a copy of dreamweaver so you can make changes, back up your site to your hard drive and upload ftp when its the way you want it

Converting PSD to HTMLHow To Use Psd FileI Save PSD file as HTML and when I open it in my Dream-waver, it looks just like an html file with an image of the page. There is nothing clickable (Editable) on the html file, its all embedded as a gif. What do I do .-reply by Gabby

Okay, I just got the new version of Photoshop (cs2). I tried slicing my webpage layout. I found a way to export it as an html but the thing is i want to know how you guys export or save your psd files as html.

Another problem I have is that when I open up the webpage in Dreamweaver, the DIVS are filled up obviously because of the sliced up images. Is there a way to but text and images over the DIV so that the layout image would be like a background? What I tried doing is editing the DIVs and making their background the sliced image and then put text over it. Is that the proper way or is there another way of doing this.

Problems need to resolve:

1. Saving PSD as HTML

2. Putting in text over the DIV layer

I need help ASAP

sales@pgconversion.com for help. I think they will give your a satisfactory services for you!