xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Does Your School Annoy You? Too Tough On You?

my Bio teacher really *bleep me bleep* off. Every day, we have to wake up around 6 or so in the morning. One day, he got irritated at us and said that if you are sleeping in class it is most likely that you are failing it (which is not true because I have a 92.1%, never failed a Performance Indicator, and always sleep in his class every day). That's not true. With the exception of foreign languages where you do actually need to pay attention, its usually just a matter of studying to make sure you know the material, and turn in your homework. Another thing that he said is that (forget exactly, just a gist of it) is that he has to come hear every day and has to put up with it to, so we should also. Difference: Teacher=Chosen to come backUs= Pulled out of our beds by the law to come to a hell hole at 7:15 in the morning. Same thing with history, but luckily the teacher doesn't care because most of the time I get my assignments turned in on time, and never failed a single test. All because I like to play war videogames :)Don't even get me started on my band teacher. One of my friends in the drumline (Marching Band) was being made fun of by a senior (aka "hazing" as our school calls it) so he got half of the drumline kicked off, which our band director wasn't happy about. Apparently the director was mad at him or didn't believe him (even though he had proof), so they got in a verbal fight after school, and was suspended for a week from the drumline as well. Douchebag.