xisto Community
developer.cool

NOD32 Is The Best Antivirus Best Antivirus

Have you people checked out the NOD32 Antivirus by ESET. It is the best antivirus with a bundle of awards and so. The best part is that it is very light on system resources while providing the best protection for the viruses. It prevents the virus infected files in the temporary internet files folder and deletes them there. It provides support for Email checking etc also. Moreover, it automatically gets updated. We have been using NOD in our office for over a year and we never got any virus problem. We were earlier using Norton and that period was a nighmare for us. It never stopped new viruses and moreover, it did not let the system to breathe due to its hunger for system resources. I would suggest you people to download the demo version of NOD and give it a try. Its only around 9meg. I bet you ppl will surely like it.

I was using Nod32 Anti Virus and really liked it, it did not eat much resources, I had no problems with viruses and it did not annoy me with different messages and did not harm my system with unneeded stuff, as you said the virus database is up to date.. but after I reinstalled my system again, I moved to ClamWin Free Anti Virus, which has quite good virus engine with gui and also is up to date, it does not use many resources and does not annoy me, what is better, that it is free and you don't need to use shareware as nod32 :D

I use Norton Antivirus, but once a month I scan my computer online with Trendmicro. Aside from that it's important to use other programs like Spysweeper, Ad-Aware, Spybot SD, Hijack This,...

NOD32 antivirus is the best antivirus software i've used in my opinion. It's fast, uses very little resources and it has an outstanding detection ratio. I first heard from it when my old pc (that had trend pc-cillin 2000) was full of spyware and viruses, that i had to send it to a computer store to get it sorted. Then i noticed NOD32, the best antivirus you could get in my opinion. Well worth the price.

Checking periodically with another antivirus online is an excellent choice. I use Mc Afee online scanner, they allow you several times an online scan. Of course, if you use it too frequently, you are said "now you know our product works, please buy it".

Yes! NOD32 is absolutely the best. it's not for absolute novices though, so i also use avg and kaspersky on general used computers, but for me personally, NOD32 all the way. definitely one of the highest detection ratios, and in years of using it on many computers, never once did i get infected with a virus.

I agree that NOD32 is the best anti-virus. It's not using many system resources, it's detecting all (or almoust all) viruses,trojans and such.If you are not convinced yet, you can get free trail from thair official site.

I have recently switched from norton 2005 to NOD32 and noticed a hug increase in the speed of my computer and have never had a virus since on my PC. The main difference I have noticed is that Norton allowed viruses onto my computer without alerting me and never picked them up with scans, not long after I installed NOD32 did I find 14 viruses all dated from before my NOD32 installation date and NOD blocked 6 incoming threats from the web and allowed non through. I was very impressed.Get it now!!Chris

Absolutely, it's worth it. Non obstrusive, fast, detects it all and doesn't eat resources. If you haven't tried it yet, you -must- check the trial at the eset homepage.

A++ program, the best virus software I've ever used. I used to use AVG ( and still do sometimes) but when I'm working on someones computer that is stacked with viruses /install Nod32 and then I run it and they all dissipear within 2-3 hours. it's a quick search.

I would have to agree with all of your praises for Nod32. For a long time I was an advocate of AVG but then it started seeming a little shoddy so I started looking for a more permanent solution. Now don't get me wrong AVG is amazing especially considering it's free, but it just was slow as hell over my multiple HD's and missed a few viruses due to its virus definitions not being updated super frequently. I user McAfee for awhile because I got a perpetual license through an employment opportunity I had but eventually I got fed up with the resource hogging and general annoyances of McAfee.Along came Nod32 and I must say...wow. I expected it to be light weight as its touted heavily amongst gamers but DAMN. Very little resources used and a quick and painless install and setup. Never seems obtrusive at all either. The virus definitions actually get updated 3+ times a day on average and it can on-demand scan all my drives in a fraction of the time it took mcafee and simply killed avg scanning time wise.All in all this program gets my vote even though its not free. That's literally my only negative about it, but you more then get your moneys worth.

i would have to agree i used to be an avg user until i found nod 32 and it works great with my computer the only downfall is the price but not everythings free my vote is for nod 32

I use Trend Micro PC Cillin Internet Security 2007, i really like it! It doesent take anny system resources at all! Only 1 issue with it, is that you need the newest drivers to run it, or else you get bluescreen <_<

I've used many anti-virus program's but none of them was so efficient and quick as NOD32.So if you ask me it's the best of all !By the way if you want NOD32 just sent a pm to senekos@gmail.com :P

By the way if you want NOD32 just sent a pm to XXXX@gmail.com :P

I suppose that, in this PM, you will explain that NOD32 is free to try, $39.00 to buy, and you will tell him to buy this software.Else, you cannot post this kind of things here at Xisto. :P