xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

The Truth About "woman"

This one's too funny ;) It came by mail to me today and I have to share it with you guys. BTW - no offense to all the lovely ladies on our board :D

Properties

Posted Image

Shopping Mission

Posted Image

Simple fact of life

Posted Image

Control

Posted Image

But. When It Comes To Common Sense.

Posted Image

Enjoy :D

m^e

*Sees m^e getting beaten up by all the ladies on asta*Jeez man .. how could you .. i mean HOW HOW HOW ?? After putting up all that .. you say "No Offence" .. gosh thats bad man .. (LOL .. i love adding fuel to the fire) :DNo man seriousely this was funny .. i used to get a few mails like that .. but the blond stuff was totally awsome .. LOL .. :D RegardsDhanesh.

haahahaha, this one are really great, I can't stop laughing yet, I heard a lot of similar ones, but what about this kind of jokes, that they are so different and funny, and has some good truth :D

Seems there's not one of our ladies in Asta have responded to this yet so I'll add my little male comment before a PACK of ladies corner m^e one day in some street.GREAT jokes. Absolutely love'm. I especially like the one with going to Gap and buying pants. Like most people say: Simple, yet effective. :D

I'm a woman here and though the other woman would probably kill me for this... -_-;; Perhaps, it's just me and I don't usually get offended easily... but I thought those were the funniest things I have ever read. lol. I find it even more funny since it's actually true... lol. Though there are exceptions to some people (like for instance, how I simply abhore make-up and shopping, nor am I too fond about jewerly... hm... maybe my opinion shouldn't count since I'm not your typical woman who squeals about the thought of going on a shopping spree... -_-;;), I find a lot of the things true regarding many women. Like how we explode without warning at absolutely nothing sometimes -- guilty as charged. Oh... I thought the "Hazards" of some of "woman" properties was hilarious.

Possession of more than one is possible but specimens must never make eye contact.

LOL, talk about "Hell hath no fury a woman scorned" eh? That one just cracks me up.

And, oh! The Shopping Mission is hilarious too. Did anyone notice how the tracks of the female one never did get to Gap? Lol. Priceless. ^__^

Wai! Thanks for sharing!!

Regards,

-- scryoko