xisto Community
iGuest

Please Talk To Me help

i need some emails. im feeling lonely. im such a lonely. im sick. and i was wondering if you people could email me. that would be so sweet.i dont really care what you say. bolobow87@gmail.com thanks

maybe he does not have a girlfriend and wants one and furthermore, no real friends, that is what I would call lonely :DPersonally, I found that talking using email these days is not so fun as it used to be, we have so many stuff, like skype for example :D

I agree with the admin. These forums are really engulfing. What do you want to talk about anyway? I'm sure there's something somone can do to help you, unless of course you're really a spambot just trying to gobble up email addies, but that'd be silly ;-). How about you tell everyone a little about yourself in the welcomes and introductions forum? You'll have friends in no time =D