xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Razor Blaze

Half-Life 2 Is Outstanding ..

MultiPlayer Half Life 2 isn't fun. It's get repetitive after a short while. It's just a small free for all. Some guns are rigged.
MultiPlayer Counter Strike > MultiPlayer Half Life

I sort of agree with you there buddy :lol: Just Half Life 2 is fun and I like it very much, but Counter Strike rules the Half Life series here everyone. Most obvious that shows Counter Strike better than Half Life is how the multiplayer is much more concisive with people, usually ones that are good and/or you know personally. I find that the Half Life 2 multiplayer is sort've like a a 'deathmath' realm, along the lines of Unreal Tourny and Quake. If it's trying to compete with Unreal's next generation or current generation, it's barely standing up to it in my opinion. Though I do say Half Life 2 multiplayer is better than Unreal and Quake etc, I'm just basing this on most opinions I've heard online.

Counter Strike is more of a army game, something like Medal of Honor, or Call of Duty, but slightly more arcade-ish, more fake along the lines of Half Life 2, but not much! It's a very balanced game, making it unsurprisingly better than just about every multiplayer FPS online game around. I can't really say if Source is the best, but playing version 1.6 is still the best ever. Though Half Life 2 is a great game, Counter Strike win's over it.

Half life 2 is amazing. I got it recently and now I'm stuck fighting off tons of combine with a small collection of automatic turrets in Nova Prospekt. My game is faulty because it crashes at every loading screen, but I don't care, it's amazing. 2 thumbs up!

IT SUCKSHalf life to: BAD: Blatantly overrated, people who say this game's plot is good is lying to themselves. You get almost no answers to the ones posed in the original, and honestly thats all the game has it going for itself-the plot of the first half life. The AI is retarded and it plays like Half Life 1. Manhacks, Zombies (all types), antlions, headcrabs, enemies that account for HALF of this game's foes employ the same 1998 logic of rushing and whacking. The only enemies that provide a semblance of AI are the soldiers. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY ARE NOT GOOD. CLUSTERING AROUND EXPLOSIVE BARRELS, almost NO use of cover, STANDING STILL WHEN I GOT A FRIGGIN ROCKET TRAINED ON THEM. DISAPPOINTING DISAPPOINTING DISAPPOINTING. IS THAT WHAT VALVE SPENT SO MANY YEARS DOING?! CREATING A HALF LIFE WITH BETTER GRAPHICS???????Good: The multiplayer is o.k but it gets stale quickly. The gravity gun is fun, especially when its super charged. Striders make for cool encounters. Scripted sequences provide adrenaline rushes, something few games do. Physic puzzles are o.k. OVERALL: Half Life to was a major disappointment. I played the first Half Life. It was fun and brilliant FOR ITS TIME. However Half Life to just recycles the elements in HL1 and makes them prettier except with a physics engine. There are no new weapons except for the gravity gun and honestly, I felt as if I was playing HL1 again.-lolwut