xisto Community
bttfpromo

My firefox keeps jumping up and down....

I use also v0.93 on both linux and Windows and i did not have any problem similar. Maybe if you explain it clearly we could give you a hand.

try installing and reinstalling again if not prolly you downloaded something wrong or if thats not hte problem something or some site is wrong with your computer is conflicting with it.. try the debugger

Hi guys,

I have a problem with flash player 10 when using firefox three, the video (e.G. You tube) keeps jumping from a small to large frame .I've tried older version of flash but it's the same result It used to happen in the older version of firefox as well..I have uninstalled flash using the correct uninstaller from flash, I  tried reinstalling several times but to know avail. It works perfectly well in IE but it's very in convenient to have to keep switching between ff and IE every time I want to watch a tutorial or something

thanks in advance

My Firefox keeps jumping up and down... (hey, mine too)My firefox keeps jumping up and down....

Hi, guys!

I got here because I'm experiencing the same problem. Well, actually it's not Firefox that's jumping, but every page itdisplays. What I can say, tho is that it stops jumping if you remove the Bookmarks toolbar. But this is just a workaround, not an actual solution. I love my bookmarks toolbar /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif.

Have tried to reinstall it (without uninstalling first) but it seems the jump parade didn't stop.

Will also try to uninstall after I finish this message and install fresh, clear cache and everything and see if it happens.

-reply by Catalin

up and downMy firefox keeps jumping up and down....

thanks for just writing something if you didn't have a clue.

Jumping up and down means that the window inside the tab, basicly the shown webpage, goes down a few lines, like when you toggle a status bar on and off. Then within the same seconds it adjusts and goes back up. This continues on and on and on like about three or four times per second. 

I had this problem when I tried to pin the bookmarks-bar next to the status-bar. So far all-ok, but when I create a third folder on the bookmark-bar(really, two folders are no problem), the jumping begins.  Reinstallation is not an option, guys. 

It seems like some kind of auto-re-adjustment of firefox, to the optimal size.

Maybe its a connection of the bookmarks and the small design theme I'm using for my firefox.

Now anybody with a clue?

-reply by dingo

explorer shaking upand downMy firefox keeps jumping up and down....

My internet explorer is jumping up down like some one is checking with out my permission. I have removed flash player also pls can any one help. The same thing is repeating when I am using any directory from my computer that which have many files / Ganesh...

-reply by Ganesh

jumping firefoxMy firefox keeps jumping up and down....

Hi

When I go onto the firefox screen its ok, but the screen that comes up after a search is flicking up and down constantly, but the toolbar at the top is stationary. Any idea why it's doing this and how I can stop it.

Thanks (hopefully)

-reply by Claire

woof woofits a new kinda thing but still try installing and then again uninstallinghope this will clear your prob and you can get out of it