xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SunBlind

Activation Email Resend Hotmail Account Inactive

My ISP has changed since I first registered on here in June. When I came back the other day, I thought I had edited my account information, but apparently I just edited my profile so the activation email was sent to my old hotmail address. I hadn't logged into it for so long that they reset my account, so I'll need the activation email resent to my new email.Sorry about that :D

Mail resent - please check your new email account: jenniferg6775_AT_cs_DOT_com

I had to cancel the earlier approval which was linked to your old email - so you might find a mail to that effect too, along with the new approval email. Don't panic :D

Just let me know by return post whether you received the mail this time or not.

Nope, no email :D I don't have spam blockers, so that's odd... Would it be too much trouble to try again?

:D Aww come on m^e, I told ya I have a 2 year old to support! I don't know what's going on, but I haven't gotten it yet. I received plenty "Get Hoodia Cheap!" and "Get A Free XBOX 360!" emails, but no activation one :D I noticed in your last post that you said you sent it to "jennifer****@cs.com" (by the way, it's not a bank account number :P ) it should be jenniferg6775@cs.com...

I'll love you forever if you try again ;)

I tired sending it to you again - but I think something's blocking it altogether - maybe your mail provider or your ISP. Can I suggest an alternative ? Open up another account somewhere like gmail and change your board profile address to that and let me know. Three consecutive sends failing surely smells of something fishy on the part of your ISP. Let me know...Siggghhhh...there goes my $1,000 :D

I get emails almost hourly that are spam, I've never had anything blocked before. I don't have any mail controls whatsoever (like I said, I'm in like 25 PTR programs so I have to make sure every mail gets through) so this is very weird. I'll try with another, though. Try sending one to rae@dreammare.net or xs_host@hotmail.com, either will do. Sorry about all this, I have no clue why it's not going through :/And about your $1,000 - Do you accept Monopoly money? I can have it wired to you from my Swiss bank account :D

Lmao Thank you, I'll send the transfer right away :DYou rock. \m/

Arrrgg .. now how much i wished i was a mod .. hell i could have made like a million $ per mth :D .. m^e .. i have to ask a fav too :$ .. care to help . ?? lol .. I would pay u by the fwds i get .. they say FREE this and that .. u might wana try it out :DRegardsDhanesh

i forgot my password and my hotmail account id deactivatedActivation Email Resend

Hi I have an account at myspace and I open the account there using one of my email addresses but I have not sign into that email account in a long time so I think it is inactive but my I still go on myspace using that email address and now I no long can get on bc I had to delete a few things off of my comp and my info also got deleted, so my question is how do I activate my email account and my get my pw?...Please help me I have turn to everyone and failedSincerely,Kerrie

-reply by kerrie