xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

New Logo & Slogan From Intel

Meh, I really don't think "Intel Leap Ahead" or the new logo is exactly an improvement, I definately liked "Intel Inside" more, and thought it was slightly catchy, while "Instel Leap Ahead" sounds like more promotional stupid corporate bull-crap that is really boring...  As for the logo... It looks kinda more hi-tech, but I think the old one was pretty nice, but I guess the new one really could be an improvement in the more technological world than when intel was first formed (well guess it wasn't TOO long ago...) But I don't really care anyways, they can do whatever they want, I just won't pay attention to anything...

1064335372[/snapback]

I know what you mean about the logo and new tagline thingy. I think the new logo looks much more high-tech, up-to-date, or whatever you'd want to call it, but "Leap Ahead" just wont (or so I think...) stick in consumer's minds as much as Intel Inside. The whole idea of Intel being inside the computer basically summed up what Intel does - put Intel processors inside computers. Leap Ahead doesn't represent Intel at all to me, no matter what all thier press releases say.

But I still like the new logo.