xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Some Advises For Year 2005 - 2006 Night

Drink water between each Alchoolic Drink- water helps to stop the alchool effectsDont drink it fast - Drink faster increase alchool effects.Have some fresh air times to times - Helps digesting the alchooldont mix drinks - dont need reason, it's obviouseKnow When to STOP - This is very ImportantKeep your car in home - Drink and Dirving doesn't mix very well:D Cheers m8's

He he he!That was a good nice tutorial on keeping yourself in your senses!Well, you wont beleive but there are people, who actually drink because they want to get "OUT" hick!And hey is that it...only about drinks...In starting I thought you will give some tips regarding..how to enjoy the night! But anyways! Hey, one more thing...you forgot to add anything about food! that is also imp.!

LOL, tht's some pretty good advice dude. Too bad it doesn't apply to me ... coz I prefer to spend time with my folks rather than hang out with friends. Of course, one of the main reasons for my doing so might be because I don't booze :D.

Some more advice:

1. If you had too much and feel like throwing up - DON'T STOP YOURSELF. Just down a gallon of water and go throw up in the loo. When you feel like throwing up - it means you've had far too much alcohol than your body can handle - and trying to hold back onto it only serves to increase the risk of alcohol poisoning. Just clean you stomach out, drink some more water and throw up some more. Lol.. it sounds nasty but IT REALLY HELPS. Infact, right after that you'll feel WAY better and depending on how far you cleansed yourself, you can even go back and enjoy some more drinks.

2. Most of you won't listen to darkools last advise and will take your car out. Surely you can - but make sure you tag along a friend, whos like abhiram and doesn't drink - but can drive well. He'll be your guardian for the rest of the night.. Lol.. IT HELPS BIG TIME. You won't have to worrry about driving back and can drink to your fill.

3. If you need to break out of the boozey trance for a short while - try Fresh-Lime Barley or just chew of a slice or two of raw lemon. It'll be like a blast jarring through your teeth and shooting right upto the topmost part of your skull - something like the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster of HGTG Fame. But it'll get you wide-awake and capable to taking care of any urgent business for a short duration. Also helps reduce the feeling of nausea. Another thing that helps is Carraway Seeds.

Here are some interesting facts from Erowid's Vault:

How Alcohol Works :

Alcohol- is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream from the small intestine, and less rapidly from the stomach and colon. In proportion to its concentration in the bloodstream, alcohol decreases activity in parts of the brain and spinal cord. The drinker's blood alcohol concentration depends on:

* the amount consumed in a given time

* the drinker's size, sex, body build, and metabolism

* the type and amount of food in the stomach.

Once the alcohol has passed into the blood, however, no food or beverage can retard or interfere with its effects. Fruit sugar, however, in some cases can shorten the duration of alcohol's effect by speeding up its elimination from the blood.

In the average adult, the rate of metabolism is about 8.5 g of alcohol per hour (i.e. about two-thirds of a regular beer or about 30 mL of spirits an hour). This rate can vary dramatically among individuals, however, depending on such diverse factors as usual amount of drinking, physique, sex, liver size, and genetic factors.

It is the amount of alcohol in the blood that causes the effects. In the following table, the left-hand column lists the number of milligrams of alcohol in each decilitre of blood - that is, the blood alcohol concentration, or BAC. (For example, an average person may get a blood alcohol concentration of 50 mg/dL after two drinks consumed quickly.) The right-hand column describes the usual effects of these amounts on normal people - those who haven't developed a tolerance to alcohol.

BAC

(ma/dL) Effect

50  Mild intoxication

Feeling of warmth, skin flushed; impaired judgment;

decreased inhibitions

100  Obvious intoxication in most people

Increased impairment of judgment, inhibition, attention, and control;

Some impairment of muscular performance; slowing of reflexes

150  Obvious intoxication in all normal people

Staggering gait and other muscular incoordination; slurred

speech; double vision; memory and comprehension loss

250  Extreme intoxication or stupor

Reduced response to stimuli; inability to stand; vomiting;

incontinence; sleepiness

350  Coma

Unconsciousness; little response to stimuli; incontinence;

low body temperature; poor respiration; fall in blood

pressure; clammy skin

500  Death likely

Source: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/alcohol/alcohol_info2.shtml

Erowid's vault has a lot of useful information on usage and potential health hazards of alcohol and a wide-variety of other drugs. My suggestion is one should refer to this site before indulging in any such activities - so that you're aware of the consequences beforehand.

Well I don't advice drinking water, because it will only make your stomach feel strange and maybe even you will need to go to the toilet and puke, it is better to drink some juice or something having sugar that it would get into the blood, also eat some food which also will reduce the effect.I myself will get under the influence of beer and maybe even more, last new year I only had 3 bottles of beer and it was quite boring.. By the way, people you forgot about other dangerous things at new year :D the fireworks, be careful with them :D