xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Sig Thread must post sigs

i always liked doing this and i thought id start another one...hopefully this one can get as much attention as the last...a sig thread...i will start by posting a sig of my own...the next person who replies MUST RATE THE SIG 0-10 AND POST THEIR OWN SIG TO BE RATED then the next person will rate their sig and post a sig of their own...and so on and so forth...horray right...trust me its fun

(S&M and Reaver should like this)

anways...heres my sig...or sigs...i am going to post two to start with...

Posted Image

Posted Image

there...enjoy :huh:

Well, first of all, a very nice thread to start. It is kind of a game and show-off both!

As far as your sigs are concerned, i'll say that you need lot of work on your sigs.
I'll suggest you to download some of the good brushes...I'll give you the link of few :

The one's who are having a * are recommended.

and then go to http://www.pixel2life.com/and go through some tutorials!

Please dont find it offensive...It was my suggestion only!

My sigs :

404.png
404.png

(links were bad, fixed them)

i like your style ebbinger! most sigs are really dirty and grungy (nothing wrong with that btw) but these are nice and clean :huh:

mayank your holding out on us, hopefully i see a post of those links on trap as well.

well it not much of a sig but of a logo its better to see it on a white background then on a blue one. since i wanted it to blend into the background of the site.

Posted Image

Hmm.. 6 they're a bit simple. You could add some more effect or add some brushes.

Also try to blend the renders more in your sig the way it looks will be a lot better then.

Mine:

Posted Image

Made for a friend:

Posted Image

nice...as for the first one i like the size (even if its a little bit bigger for a sig - but hey...who says it cant be bigger)...i give it a...9/10 because the only downfall to it (i beleive) is that crosshatching layer you put over everything...it is neat but i dont beleive it goes with the theme (not to be too judemental here), also some of the text is a little bit hard to read ( i do that a lot as well:P hard to get perfect sometimes)...still a very very very nice sig...second one is great as well..looks as if you kept it simple staying away from over complicated brushes and stuff...and i like that 10/10

when i started this thread i thought there would be a little bit more replys then this...heck...i thought we could at least get a couple pages going B) guess i was wrong...nice to know some people still show interesting in signature designing at Xisto though...

anyways...heres my sig (sorry all my links dont work from before - i cancelled my hosting with Xisto so the photos arent there ne more...but now i am hosting my site from my house -OriginalDesigns)

Posted Image

hopefully this thread can get some life back into it! enjoy!