xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plot

Suspended? Please Read Opaque

plot.astahost.com has been suspendedi have sent OpaQue and email and several pm's yet i fail to get any replies, could i please get my account enabled or at least get a backup of my databases, Thanks

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Did you send a mail to support_AT_astahost_DOT_com? Opaque rarely checks his PMs. It's better if you send a mail directly to support. After all, there are people to look after these things.

Steps you should take when something like this happens:

Make sure you have the appropriate number of credits to maintain your site activity

Ensure that other people's sites are not suspended. You can do this simply by looking through the approved web hosting accounts, and using the urls given. In some cases however, it may prove that the owner has changed the domain name, like I have.

Contact a moderator, like me, via PM, as we might have a solution, know the problem or are currently talking to the admin. I always reply to PM's so don't worry.

Contact support[at]xisto[dot]com and you should be contact by m^e, OpaQue or Moonwitch within two working days. If it goes on longer, then make a topic, as other may be having the same problem.

The above steps should apply to most or all account problems, like suspensions.

Here's the story - your account got suspended as Xisto received a mail from one of the paid web-site template sites that you were using an illegally ripped skin from their store. Surely you must know that this is in complete violation of our TOS and AUP. As I informed you earlier, the revival of your account is entirely upto OpaQue as he's got the final say in this. However, I can try and do a backup of your site. Will inform you once I get it done.