xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ikenalleenik

My Sigs - Ikenalleenik sinatures

well let me start you off on the right path.

work on your text alot more
-work on blending in your renders
-work on lighten them up most of them are to dark
-work on your brushing just a bit

and to help you with brushes and renders go here

http://www.gamefront.com/

also i recommend these sites to read on tutorials as well

gamerenders.com, chaosGFX.com, pixel2life.com.

Thank you for the renders and brushes!I know Gamerenders.com, it's a good site,And what can i do better about my text?At school we've just seen to blend your renders by picking one out of the list, how do make them more "yours"? How do you personalize them?And, your sigs are very beatifull,greetz,Michiel

Your background realy do have potential but it`s your sigs as a whole that don`t come out nicely.But the thing to it is, keep at it and be willing to learn from others.saint-michael gave you the exact (well almost) comment/advice I would`ve.And oh yeah "ikenalleenik" you selfish bstrd LOL

The first render i got from the person who teached me at school, and the others i just found quickly on Google Images. But for the renders from people of games, like halo and such, which many people on this and on other forums have in their sig; i can't find them, what are good places to find some good renders? And, while i'm asking, were can i find some good brushes, next to 'deviantart.com'?Thanks & greetz,Michiel