xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NAchi

Photoshop Edited Sig Of My Friend And A Jap Celeb

This is a Photoshop editted picture of my friend and a Japanese celebrity. She wanted something like that so badly, so I made one for her.

I've taken a picture of my friend, Candice, and put it on top of the background layer, Akira. The contrast of the pictures was really hard to change >___< I had to make it really saturated. It was my first time doing that kind of stuff though xD It took me 3 hours-ish to finish! But it was fun making it.

Posted Image

>____< what do you think?

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

i guess thats in here for comments and construtive critisim. so...comments: thats really a good first effort, well done, at first i thought that it was on photograph.construstive critisim: just to make the two images totally match the contrast and saturation on the image of the girl on the left needs to match the guy on the right a bit better. you might want to sharpen the image on the left a bit then tweak the histogram with less gamma.thats what i would do so i hope that helps

looks good barely can tell that one image is right on top of the other of course you could havn't shorten your time with a little blending and glaussian blur.but have to say you did a nice cut of here image as well.

It's pretty nice you know, considering you placed 2 photos of different people together yet both holding up that "2-peace-finger thing" hand sign. I think the guy goes very well with your light contrast. Like SM said, (i think) you might wanna blend the girl in a little like the guy. Lower the light "exertion" a little because its covering up that little space between them which shows the background. Otherwise, i love it and I'm sure your friend will too. (It'll look great if she puts it as her display pic in MSN heh)

Awesome! Good thing I saved it as .PSD! I'll try to edit it like you said. @saint-michael - I've tried gaussian blur, but it turns out not so good... :SSomehow I think the head of my friend isn't a good comparison to the guy..

i like the way you blended the images.... as Saint Michael said, it's hard to tell that the right image is on top... i think that more blending could be done between your friend's face and the background... but i still like it, and i guess your friend likes it even more... !P.S. It's also a nice ideea to have both of them in the same picture with peace signs !smyke

Yeah, that's pretty good stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't know how to do that but it's a good effort on your little Photoshop mission. Man, your friend must be really a huge fan for that thing... hmm, dont you think? B)Good choice of images but the image quality is really sub-par.I don't know what to say anymore..