xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NAchi

Yet Another Newbie

Hey everyone, I'm new to Xisto =) I was Googling for a free web hosting and I found this place. I've read the rules, terms of service, and guidelines they seem to be pretty interesting, especially the idea of credits. Well, you can call me Nachi. I'm a 14-year-old girl :]] I hope I'm not the only young one here :huh: Nevertheless, nice to meet you all. Drop off a few lines if you can. Thanks!- Nachi

Welcome to Xisto! You will get to recognize quite a few of those that you will see posting here. Although to get an account with Xisto you must keep your credits up to keep your account active. I am not really young but still like the idea of the host for posting which I don't mind. I noticed that as of this post that you have 5 posts, so you will only ned 5 more to qualify for posting, then you will need to request posting there is a special form for that and you will have to wait a short while to be approved.You will notice that after you do get approved and start using your account that your credits will go from the number of posts you have made to the number of days that you have as a credit to your account, and that you will have very few days of credit and must post almost immediately or your account will be suspended, but you can read about that in other forums, in the meantime enjoy the site and you will be able to learn quite a lot here at Xisto as a member.

I noticed that as of this post that you have 5 posts, so you will only ned 5 more to qualify for posting

Just to clarify it a bit, she needs 10 credits, not posts. You can get 10 credits with even 2-3 posts depending on the size of the posts.

NAchi: Welcome to Xisto. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. Houdini has mentioned some important guidelines. I would just like to add that ... please make long and meaningful posts. Do not post one-liners or post crazy stuff like 'LOL' and so on. Also make sure that you don't copy-paste stuff you find from other websites. Spammers are not taken kindly to on this forum.

Once again, I hope you have an enjoyable stay.

Cheers :huh:.

hey nashi, thats nice name.. where are you from? nice to have a lil girlie among us.. basically everyone said the important terms above, so have a nice time and looking forward for some fun from your part ;-)btw, call me Yudz ;-D

Hm I think I understand the credit system ^^ it doesn't matter that much to me if I have enough credits because I'm usually a good forumer xD i'll get used to it soon :huh:@Yudz - [it's actually Nachi =P maybe you made a typo or something] i'm from Canada. W00T i love the the Molson Canadian beer commercial ;] nice to meet you all~ =)