xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Pentium 7.1 GHz Overclock

never knew that Intels were safe to overclock... AMD is surely clockable, but Intel?

xboxrulz

1064332833[/snapback]

Intel is overclockable also. I did that on my system. Overclocked it from 2.8Ghz to 3.3Ghz. I just try it. After that, I change my system to normal state. Every system can be overclocked if it's supported by the mainboard and the BIOS.

wow this guy is really crazy!!!! thats way tooo fast 7.1 ghz damn! that is like soo fast maybe even too fast to be truee? imagen at the time microsofts ships computer to home users this fast? haha thatll be the day when we are very very old

;) holy crap what are they cooling that with? the only thing i can think of is nitrogen! then how did they EVER get it to be stable! my friend has a xp-90c with his presscot 680 and we couldnt get it to be stable at 4.2 Ghz. that pc must play games like the dickens! well offcourse if they had 2 7800gtx oced :D thats the only thing i can think of that wouldnt be bottle necked :D

i was watching the news the other day and some guy was able to hook up 3 amd processors and reach a speed of 9.875 Ghz. i dont know if it is true or not. i saw it in some online news. who wouldn't want one of those computers. it would be awesome.

just go up to the bios screen and then got to frequency and voltage control setting and then you should see a bunch of numbers, if you see a 100 or default change that in increments of 2 like 100-102 or 102-104 and then check out the speed of you pc. it is crazy.