xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
altsr

Google Adsense's Functions How does Pay per Click works?

I wanna know how the Pay-per-Click works. This is because I have put the ads up on my website. There are queries from the Google Search but no cash. My Google ads also have not generated money. It states another confusing thing: Cost-per-1000 impressions. What is that????

Are you the advertiser or the one putting Google ads on your site? If you are putting Google ads on your page and not receiving money, it may be because:1. No one went to your site (if you are using cost-per-1000-impressions ads)2. No one clicked the ads on your site (if you are using cost-per- <- snipped -> )Cost per 1000 impressions is the amount of money you receive/pay after every 1000 unique people have seen the advertisement. If there are only 999 people who have seen the advertisement, you will not be paid/charged.}